What I've Been Up To This Time

By Gregory Low - September 07, 2015

Hey guys ,

I have some secret projects going on , which are pretty cool . Can't wait to share it , possibly .... if I put some effort into them that is .

Either way , the first thing that came around is that my second semester in college has started . Compared to the first semester , which I only took 2 subjects , I now have to take about...5 if I'm not wrong . Sorry , not enthusiastic about it , at all.

Then again , what choice do I have ? Let's just let that sink into the deep abyss of whatever. 

I now have a working desk , at least...a bigger one , which is really cool - as I can now put my laptop on the desk without even having to be paranoid about the worst possible complications that the laptop slips off the cooling fan , falls onto the floor and smashes into a thousand pieces. 

Alongside with that , I've also gotten myself my old TV , which now serves as a second screen for me , which makes doing work easier , and more convenient. I mean , don't you find it frustrating when you have to do your homework / assignments but you really want to watch a video without having to move through two separate windows all the time ? Yeah , that was my issue. And now it's solved !

Also , my grandma bought me a camera for my birthday present , but it's mostly for my photography lectures , which I'm taking in college . Pretty sweet birthday present though , I'll be honest with you . 

The camera model is Canon 1200 D




These are some of the pictures that I took using the camera. They're not good , but I kinda like them , since I'm just a beginner. No joke , it's my first DSLR camera.










Yeah I still have my trusty teddy bear . Deal with it ! 





My personal pocket companion ^_^

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments