My Week So Far

By Gregory Low - August 08, 2014




I don't know how long it's been since I last posted,I guess a week ago perhaps?

Anyways, my week has been quite average,with the same stuff that continues to cycle throughout my life.

So far I've had about 10 periods of free time this whole week in school,and of course....we all love it. I decided to take the time to make some friends,which I succeeded in doing. That's one good thing that happened to me.

The other thing is that I managed to find a way to get achievements in Steam without doing anything....literally.

If you don't know what Steam is,it's a gaming platform similar to Garena,only much better. I've been struggling to achieve some stuff on a game called Team Fortress,which is the most played on Steam even after 7 years since it's release.

Decided to search high and low on Google and managed to find a system to unlock all achievements without doing anything. 

First off,opening up the SAM zip file located in your downloads folder

Then this screen will pop up. Double click the game you wanna choose from


A new window will pop up,looking like this. On the taskbar on top,you can see 3 kind of lock pictures right? Click the right one...and click the Store button at the end of the right side where the X is.


You'll end up like this.


NOTE : It is a hack. Don't use it while you're in game. Make sure your status is in "Online" and not in a game,especially from Valve such as Team Fortress,Counter Strike,Left 4 Dead and so on. VAC bans are annoying to deal with.

That was a quick guide for gamers who just cant stand all day living with a blank account on Steam. 


My Friday so far,terrible. Just came back home from dinner. No complains. But what's with girls and cheap stuff? I went to buy ice cream and a lady with her daughter was standing in front of me,digging for some stupid sale coupons and I was standing there waiting for the Sun to melt or something like that. They took forever. 

Before all this,this afternoon I was forced by my mum to accompany her to a house under construction. Boring as fuck. One more stupid thing,my charging wire tends to not charge at times. I just bought it two weeks ago and here it is,acting like I bought it since King Tut died. My day couldn't get any worse.

Oh wait,it just did. Now that my dad's USB connector to the power supply doesn't seem to work,I have to use my USB connector for powering up the WiFi. Which means I have to charge my phone through my laptop. Which means my phone ain't charging at all. It's stupid shit.The battery is literally being drained by the second. Seriously....my day couldn't get any fucking worse. On Thursday it was acting all fine and such. Now it's being a whole bunch of horse shit.

I just don't know any more.My phone is also dying on me,having it's RAM burst out into 90% when there's nothing on and such. Cheap ass Samsung.

Somehow EVERYTHING seems to crash when I'm at my dad's house. Weird eh?

Anyways,sorry for being such an ass in this post. I'll get something more interesting to talk about.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments