Alive A Life

By Gregory Low - April 26, 2015

It's been a while since I last updated my Blog , which I'm totally aware of. I had a hard time right after I posted my previous post.

The instance I published my previous post , my grandma started having a lot of stomach ache , specifically on the right side of her abdomen , which was suspected as appendicitis .

My grandma got admitted into the hospital that night itself and she had to undergo and operation later on. My dad had to balance his work and taking care of my grandma in the hospital for a couple of days , because I can't do anything as I don't have a driving license yet.

My grandma is okay right now and she's recovering well. She just has a lot of nightmares every single night , which sometimes does creep me out because I think there's an alien in the room.

I now only have one more month of holiday until my classes starts , which I'm quite excited for. A new journey awaits for me. 

I'm going for Pentatonix's concert next month which I really can't wait for , and I'll update on that event once it's over.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments