Secret Project Reveal !

By Gregory Low - August 15, 2015

Hey guys !

So , I don't do this often . As a matter of fact , it's my first time doing this . But , I've been working on a secret project.

Basically , I'm into the acting business , and would love to make that into a career for myself . Of course , working with people like Tom Cruise would put me into a coma , as that would be the happiest moment of my life . Not the coma part , the Tom Cruise part . No one likes being in a coma !

A friend from my class in college asked me to a part of his short film that he and his friends were doing . I said yes , and shortly after , I got the script . Turns out , the script perfectly sums up my real life situations - so why not . I mean , I'm basically acting as myself in a film , only with small twists here and there.

I do have many aspirations in life that I would love to achieve . At first , I wanted to become a professional StarCraft 2 player . But I realized that that wasn't going happen , as I wasn't good at the game . Later on , I wanted to make video games , but right before receiving my SPM results ( which I failed miserably ) - someone told me something that really shook my world and turned everything upside down :

" Just because you love playing video games , it doesn't necessarily mean you would like to create one "

That hit me kinda hard , and I had to rethink my life choices . 

Eventually I settled on the point where I like entertainment , therefore entertaining someone could be my thing . So , music and film it is !

This is my first acting role , and I did my best , though I didn't look very good when I saw some previews . So , I have some aspiration to go downstairs and start my workout routine , which I'm not really following anyways . Typical me .

Anyway , the whole shooting took a week , but I only showed up for 3 days as told by the director .

The whole thing consisted of 4 male actors ( excluding myself ) , and 3 female actresses .

I'll attach some previews of the FINAL day of shooting , which was today . Only attaching one scene which is the FINAL scene for the whole thing , which was basically me getting beaten up by two other guys in front of an ACTUAL police station . That went well . Thankfully , we didn't get arrested for noise pollution .

There will be two different videos : one that's explicit ( which will be uploaded onto my YouTube channel ) and a clean version which will be used for a competition.

Apparently if we were to win , that's about RM 30 , 000 up for grabs . I could easily buy myself a legit gaming laptop with that amount of cash . And go for a date , because - why not ?





























Picture :

Girl : Crystal ( the sound girl )
Chinese guy with camera : Jinq Rui ( director and producer )
My working shoes at one point
Indian guy with camera : Advin ( idk what's his role )
Other Indian guy : Reubern ( did I spell it right ? Co-star )
Malay guy : Iqbal ( I believe . Other Co-Star )

Other casts :

Julian : original sound guy who's MIA 
2 other girls which I can't remember their names sorry 
2 other guys which isn't in the photos and I don't know their names.

Scenes above :

Bus stop scene 
Final scene ( beat down )

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments