I'm Back

By Gregory Low - July 23, 2015

Hello , hello ! It's been a while . 

Ever since my last post though , I received a LOT of views , which , I thank you anonymous person for reading and probably sharing my website with your friends and all .

In the past , my Blog was just considered as a place to rant out my problems and such . But I guess now , I can use it to bring entertainment to people who are reading , and maybe some advice if I have any. I'm still young , so perhaps not everything I say and give will be useful as I have a lot of my life ahead of me which is yet to be discovered.

Since my last post , which was about 3 weeks ago - I've been very busy. Firstly , college life . College life is undoubtedly fun , as you get a lot of freedom to do things and more , as compared to school where the students have to follow a bunch of rules set up by the school , which some rules are so ridiculous , it's just invalid to exist as a rule .

I mean , when I was in school , I wasn't allowed to bring  those plastic water bottles to school . Why ? Because some mischievous kid just had to make the water bottle into a pressure cannon , where you twist the water bottle ( with the cap almost off ) , and then the pressure causes the bottle cap to propel through the air like a bullet - only less painful .

Things got out of hand and the pathetic ex principal made a dumb rule where plastic water bottles were banned , so about 90% of the time , I was dehydrated as I didn't have a proper water bottle to bring to school . So , screw you Pn Hamizan. 



Other highlights over the past few weeks was me completing my group presentation in college , which was harder than I expected , because everyone was all over the place without any proper instructions to do a certain something . But in the end we did a good job , and I'm happy about that . For our remarks , our lecturer told us that we're best in individual assignments , as most of the group project was handled by one person. 

As for me , I like being the lone wolf , so I guess individual assignments fit me nicely.

Next week though is my finals , and I'm not really making any good progress in my revision. Fingers crossed I don't fail this one as I would have to repeat the semester once again , which would be the worst thing that could ever happen to me.

Another thing that's good about my college is that I'm taking small steps closer to what I really like to do in life , which is to entertain . Writing this Blog is all about entertaining the reader that likes my content too . Thinking about what to write is being creative , which leads to - entertaining the readers.

I'm not saying that I want to make Blogging a living for myself , this is just temporary. I'm gonna put it as my online journal , where people can actually read without any restrictions. Whatever I have to say is all public and shared on this Blog alone . I don't own any other URL's ( except for a tester Blog which is what I use to test out new templates for this Blog ) - but there's nothing on that Blog .

I've already mentioned this before , but I'll just repeat myself in case you didn't read my previous posts . I would like to become a singer / actor . Then again , I'm an ugly person ( which explains why I don't post pictures of myself here as compared to other Bloggers ) .

There isn't much that's going on at the moment , so I'm just mentioning the highlights. Oh and , you should watch Ant-Man if you haven't. It's hilarious !

Take care guys :) Until next time


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments