Purpose

By Gregory Low - November 06, 2015

Nope , this Blog post is not to address that Justin Bieber has a new album called "PURPOSE" coming out soon . But , I'm very excited for it as it will portray this new and matured Bieber. So far he hasn't disappointed - with Where Are U Now , Sorry and I'll Show You. Excited for more !

I had a small counseling session today with my public speaking lecturer , which I didn't really need but whatever. I'm just gonna clarify and explain stuff based on my own perspective .

First off , why do people have goals and aspirations in life ? What do you want to do / become when you grow up ? Where do you see yourself in 10 years ? You get the point. Why wouldn't you have any goals in life ? Living a life without a goal or purpose is not living at all. Living just because you want to live is pretty much pointless , so you should either change your ways or maybe just end things. I'm not encouraging suicide , don't get me wrong !

I've mentioned this at least a million times before , but I'll still mention it again. I aspire to become big in the entertainment world. Let it be through singing or acting , I just want to be out there. For me , winning an Oscar would be the greatest accomplishment that I could achieve , and I believe that I will make it there one day. No doubt , there are times where my parents could just give me shit about my goals and what not and call them "unrealistic" , but to hell with them. People tend to put other people down because they are pathetic and have too much self pity over their lives. Don't let it drag you down.



Secondly , I wanna have a family. My lecturer went to the point of  " are you sure that everyone wants to get married ? " . Maybe for her , she doesn't want to settle down , yet - or at all. But that's none of my business. Having a family is amazing. Being able to spend the rest of your life with the love of your life and growing old together is the best things in life. I mean , be a little realistic. Would you rather be alone for the rest of your life , or grow old and have someone close to you and remember all the beautiful moments you had together ? Think about it.

Perhaps you've been hurt a lot in life. People whom you trusted at one point in life decided to stab you in the back , and people leaving your life and never returning . But that isn't a good reason to stop loving , or at least try. Being alone isn't always fun , as you don't have anyone to share things with. Maybe some teddy bear or some character you created using the figment of your imagination. But still , being alone is not fun . Logically speaking , it's obvious that doing things in a group is more entertaining. Unless you're really a lone wolf , then that's fine and completely up to your own personal desires.

A love life that I ( and a LOT of people ) desire would be Lily and Marshall from How I Met Your Mother. The reason being is because , they're always together through the thick and thin. And their love is so strong, that nothing could possibly break them apart. Shoutout to the best TV couple out there !



Yes , I am troubled. I have my own personal demons that I'm battling , but I don't desire to seek for help. All through my life , help has either been too far away , or too hopeless to even try. I've learned to face my own problems by myself , unless if it's too big too handle - which I have some of the best people in the world I call my friends that I know will be there for me , and I'm eternally grateful for them.

You can't tell that I have problems , as I've learned to hide them under a blank expression on my face. In other terms , the resting bitch face.


I have no intentions of talking to anyone about my problems. But I am clearly aware myself that committing suicide isn't the answer. Like I mentioned earlier , I have a lot of goals to achieve. Some other goals are to be able to travel the world and document everything . Traveling is something that I want to do , because the world is a beautiful place and I want to experience every single bit of this amazing paradise.








Being an impact to the world is also a goal of mine. See , I'm the type that dreams really big for his future - because I believe in myself to the point where I know I can do anything and everything. I don't want to be just the type of person who sits behind an office desk working everyday. I want to be out there , making amazing memories.

Like I mentioned in my previous post ( read it here : Click ) , My Name Is Joe part 2 is on the way , and I've been preparing myself for it. Gonna have a great time filming this thing again. This whole thing is basically a small preparation step for 2016 . There's going to be a lot of things that I want to do next year , and I'm going to put in extra effort to accomplish them this time. 

This year , I didn't really have any resolutions planned out. I decided to just let this year go by and see how everything is . But , I entered college , and met 9 of the best people in the world. Eventually I met many more , and it's amazing. Making new friends wasn't really a priority to me , but the fact that these new people that I've met are more matured and fun compared to all the bastards in my high school - it's amazing. 

The lecturers in my college are also amazing. They're not just lecturers , but they're friends. Friends to the point of that they can be your elder brother / sister. That's a really good bond ! Compare this to all the pathetic self proclaimed geniuses teachers from my high school , which I hate almost all of them because of their excessive ego , my lecturers are fun to hang out with. Heck , they're more enthusiastic than any of my high school teachers , which I'm gonna repeat myself - are pathetic losers. 

Well , this post is going very off topic , as usual so I'm going to end it here. Bye 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments