Trip to Koh Lipe - Day 1

By Gregory Low - December 07, 2015

Hello !

It's been a month since I updated this Blog about what's going on with me so far. Basically , nothing much has really been going on. I've been busy with college , family , assignments and exams. Also a fair share of gaming and trying to juggle my time between watching WWE , Supergirl , Arrow , Flash and Vampire Diaries. Yes , I love chick flicks about vampires , don't judge me !

My aunt and uncle came from London last Thursday and today (Sunday) , we headed off to Koh Lipe - with my dad and grandma . In case you didn't know what and where Koh Lipe is , here's a small map for you to look at :


Basically , I hopped onto a plane from Subang to Langkawi island - which is stated on the map.



Once we landed in Langkawi , we took a cab to the Telaga harbor to wait for our boat to arrive to fetch us to Koh Lipe island.



There were a few issues here and there regarding our passports and such but , we pulled through.

Later on , there was the 1 hour journey in a boat to the island. I didn't take any pictures while I was in the boat because everything was really plain and dull , so there wasn't anything interesting going on. But , Flash was showing on the TV , only - dubbed in Thai. Great.....



There are a LOT of people during this time of the year , mainly because this is an amazing place to relax and have some fun - and also the sun is kinda hot so I guess the girls can enjoy tanning themselves , as seen above.

We got to our chalet about 20 minutes later and unpacked our things. Then , a cat decided to pay us a visit and it just sat outside of our chalet. I managed to get some pictures of the cat from the transparent door. And with a little editing ( I edited all the pictures here ) , things can really look ravishing.





We had a short nap then headed out for dinner nearby and did some sightseeing later on.

That's about it for day 1 . I'll be here for 4 days and 3 nights so there will be tons of stuff coming soon :)


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments