Hell

By Gregory Low - June 06, 2017


This wouldn't be a thing I would consider doing (Blogging that is), if it weren't for a few issues I'd rather address through writing it on an online Blog service rather than talking to that particular person face-to-face , just to avoid me accidentally killing them.

It's been a rather long time since I've updated my Blog with any content whatsoever and it's a total shame that I have to update it today with the one post I swore to not post anymore, if possible. And that, would be a ranting post.

Over the four months that this Blog has been dead , I've completed a hellacious university semester, which I've already buried in the past because it doesn't matter anymore, pretty much stopped caring about my year's resolution - which was to play and practice the guitar, so I'd be able to play decent tunes and songs at the end of the year, and I'm currently doing my internship, which is compulsory. Hey, I get to earn some money to buy something sweet for myself ~ at least that's a bonus resolution that was never added into the list in the first place.


I'll just save all the information and head straight to the point. Food. Yes, I am picky on my food, and there are a ton of stuff that I absolutely dislike, and some that I cannot eat, or it'll cause me to puke, which isn't pretty anytime. It's not a new and fresh topic to the people that I live with for the time being to understand that I dislike dinner. Number one, company. Number two, the dishes. It's the same , boring dish ~ every single week. The only changes we ever get is when a dish is put on hold for a really long time, and that dish becomes a 'once-in-a-month' type of delicacy. Other than that, nothing's different. Giving me a complimentary egg doesn't do anybody any good, even if it were to mean as a 'substitute' for some meat dish.

It's rather simple. The dishes get better when those two aren't here, as the dishes become spicy, there's added ingredients, and a whole lot more, and it's fun ~ don't you agree? If the maid follows a cookbook as most of the people sitting on the table claim, then there should be hundreds of different dishes to try. What's so difficult about that? The big shit in the house said that she's currently learning how to cook new stuff, but so far it's more or less just getting turned down and criticized by... the dipshit of the house. Feel free to figure out who I'm talking about. Here's a hint, he likes tennis.


Feel free to kick me out. 

I'm not ungrateful, don't get me wrong. You can call me 'whiny' instead. I'm not blind to see that I own stuff that other people could only dream of owning. "Other people do not have food to eat." Mate, I'm not stupid. I'd spend a lot of time helping out the unfortunate if I had the chance to do so. 

NEXT

Claiming that my mom is driving you nuts and that you cannot handle it anymore has a rather simple solution. Mute. Besides blocking someone off completely, you can always mute someone, it's in the settings. And you're always free to decline incoming calls, it won't hurt you, unless you're building up guilt then well, you're on your own. You don't give a damn about her, and she well , I don't know - that's fine, it's not my problem. Just, consider that option I mentioned above rather than blocking her off completely, because she'll approach me for stuff, and that's when I get pissed off ~ and trust me, my job is already good enough for my stress levels to reach the bar.

As for her ~ here's an insight of what I'm currently doing for my internship. Pay attention, or don't, doesn't matter. This post, this section of the whole post, and all the hidden profanities will remain, forever. I work for a Creative Marketing Agency, mainly tasked to deliver out stationaries to school children, and for the teachers that are working in the school. No, I'm not a errand boy ! I chose this company for my internship due to a few aspects :

  1.  My friends are with me, and we support each other, which I'm extremely comfortable with.
  2. My boss(es) turned out to be nicer than I ever expected them to be, and I'm genuinely happy.
  3. The pay is the typical average that an intern gets. You found jobs for me that pay more, but what's the point of earning so much money, when you don't even like what you're doing?
  4. I'm not sitting in a cubicle for the whole day, for the next two months (as of now). I'm allowed to walk around the office compound, use the facilities that are available, and just relax.
  5. I get to travel to the different states. It teaches me to be independent, which is something that I'll have to learn sooner or later, whether you like it or not. If you expect me to remain in this pathetic city for the rest of my life, then you're gravely mistaken. I've got the whole world to explore, and I'd like to start exploring now.
  6. I get to communicate with a lot of people, A LOT. It helps to increase my confidence when talking to strangers, as this can prepare me for the harsh reality that is, growing up and officially working ~ which will soon come to me in a matter of a few years.
  7. I don't have to be home all the time, which is a good thing as ~ being in a different state allows me to try different varieties of food and well, fixes my dinner problem stated a few paragraphs above, for a start.





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments