iPhone 6 Reviews ?

By Gregory Low - September 12, 2014

It's not easy living these days. Times are tough and the economy is blooming like nobody's business. First off,I'll talk about the phone that's taking the media by storm - the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.

Everyone loves Apple. You can't deny it. It's a really cool brand and I'm sure a lot of people want their products,let it be the iPod, iPad , iPhone or their Macs. iPhone 6 and 6 Plus were released a few days ago,and I decided to give you guys some insight on it.

First of, the price. In America,it costs $999 - rounded off it becomes 1K , now times by my currency (Malaysian Ringgit) 3.5 - It costs basically RM3,500 . It's a killer,seriously. Even my gaming laptop doesn't cost that much :3


Now of course,there's a pair of sexy phones that you'd definitely want to put in your pockets and carry it wherever you go. But did you even check the specs on the phone? I mean,literally....it's on 9Gag and all.

iPhone 6 Specs !

  • 4.7 - inch screen
  • 750p resolution
  • NFC Payments
  • Notification actions
  • Widgets
  • 3rd-party keyboards
  • Typing suggestions
  • Cross-app communication
  • Cloud photo backup
  • Battery stats
Now let's take a look at another phone,the LG Nexus 4. Why did I choose this phone? Well,lets see the specs shall we?



  • 4.7 - inch screen
  • 760p resolution
  • NFC Payments
  • Notification actions
  • Widgets
  • 3rd-party keyboards
  • Typing suggestions
  • Cross-app communication
  • Cloud photo backup
  • Battery stats



Basically,it's exactly the same ! Don't believe me? Go Google it up and compare yourself . I'm not saying that the iPhone 6 is a crappy phone,I'm just saying that you could own an "iPhone 6" by purchasing a Nexus 4,which was released 2 years back.


So technically,the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus is just a matter of cost. That's pretty much it. I mean,people go crazy over "locking their messages and photo gallery" on the "new" iPhone 6 - I've been doing that on my Samsung for a LONG time. 

Although it's costly,at least Apple decided to input some new features into the phone,and also iOS 8,so it wouldn't be such a disappointment. It's up to you in the end if you choose to purchase the phone or not :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments