Worst Holiday Ever ?

By Gregory Low - September 12, 2014

WARNING,this post is rated


:3


Two posts back to back. It's been a long time since I did this,but I decided to make two posts because I don't really feel comfortable adding 2 different subjects into 1 post,so bear with me.


So,my exams are over,and it's the start of my one week holiday. Of course,I can't really laze around,as I did get the whole holidays scheduled. Me and the bros will be going swimming (hopefully) downstairs in my swimming pool,so at least we get exercise. 

Other than that,it might just be games and studying,because....it's terrible facts that SPM is coming close,and of course the pressure builds up on us students,so we really cant doze around for too long. But in the end,it all depends on your dedication.

Other than that,my week has been awful. It's basically my 7th hour since my holiday started right now,and it's already tragic. Why? Well,prom is off for me. Sucks !

Apparently,my mum stumbled upon my chat with my friend William.

It all started with her piece of shit BlackBerry. I'm just glad that company is extinct. My mums' BlackBerry can only hold up to 2GB of space,which is seriously laughable,because NOBODY can survive with only using 2GB of space. And my mum wasted all those space on blurred out pictures and shit that she likes to watch and listen to.

So,her friend sent her some videos and pictures via Whatsapp,and she couldn't open it,because Whatsapp needed to download the picture to be viewable,which like I said before,she had no space.SO, she had to use an alternative which is to use MY phone to store her garbage. So she was looking at HER pictures at first that she sent to me in Whatsapp,but of course, the fucking problem with overprotective parents is that they just can't mind their own bloody business.

She snooped into ALL my conversations,which thankfully I took the time to delete all the foul language or else I'll just get my friends in trouble and I might just get banned from even seeing them ever again. It's my life,fuck off.

She found the conversation between William and I,and she scrolled up. Apparently our conversation was awfully short,because all we really do is insult each other (in a friendly way) in school,so there's nothing much to talk about. Anyhow,you're a great friend William :) - the first message was "pay the money tomorrow"

When it comes to cash,even if it's just a penny, my mum goes berserk trying to investigate where I'd use if for. In this case,it was one hundred bucks. Which is a lot. 

She then started to bug the balls off William,which he got a bit fed up and I told him to just ignore my mum,which only made things worse. It was just an interrogation session,my mum asking what the money is used for (prom) and where the money would go to and if the school is involved and blah blah blah

She even insisted for William to issue a receipt and a letter to the parents. She used the term "What if something happens to you?" . Eh,fucker.....it's a dance,not a serial killing zone where The Purge suddenly turns legit and people start slaughtering one another like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre or something like that.

Anyways,William decided to return me the money and said that I could pay the money back if I asked PERMISSION from my mum to go. If I can't even spend one fucking night out with my friends,I certainly cannot go for a date with my girlfriend in the future,alone.

My mum used the term "be grateful" to me around 5 times throughout this whole thing,which I think is pure bullshit. Grateful? You're snooping through my stuff,ruined my ONLY prom night with my friends,and basically fucked up my childhood. What fucking else do you want?

She keeps telling me that I am fat,I smell like shit,I'm an idiot,a useless ass, and so much more. Well,at least I'm not a fucking whore. You don't go around announcing that you're married when you try to seduce other men who look like shit. Please,you disgust me.

I don't care if you're my mum or not,but my feelings count,you cunt. You really think that you understand me? Why don't I mentally scare you for the next 10 years of your life,calling you a slut and a whore for no reason. You'd like that wouldn't you? 

I just wanna apologize to William for the problems my mum caused,if he's even reading this. Please,don't try using this post to make fun of me in school,even if it's in a friendly manner :P

I got the prom money refunded to me,and on that exact day,my mum stole it. Let me repeat myself,she STOLE it. It's MY money !

You fucking broke daughter of a bitch,go find a job and earn money yourself. Because as for me,I would definitely love to make a Google Wallet,though that requires a bank account and other stuff,which my dad won't give me because he's paranoid as well,that my savings would go missing. Not because of my mum,but maybe because I'd spend it all on food :3

Any ways, I'm not taking back anything I said,now and before...because it's my feelings...and I really have no problem with the WORLD reading this because I feel like sharing out my problems to everyone,could just make people feel grateful that they didn't suffer a fate like I am suffering now. Seriously,what did I do in my previous life? If I could time travel back and see my previous self,I'd kill me......because hopefully I could change everything that's happening now.

A friend sent me this on Facebook 

" Don't complain because there are so many thorns in the rose bush,just be grateful that there are still roses inside of the bush"

Basically,yeah I complain a lot. It's a bad habit,and unfortunately I don't intend to stop. The rose is my freedom and happiness,which is like a treasure locked inside a golden chest and stored inside the Black Pearl and the Kraken is there to guard it from me.

I find happiness in pursuing my dreams,which is DEFINITELY becoming a singer. I don't think looks really matter because if you Google up "ugliest singers ever" you'd find the results interesting.

Basically my goal is to become like Ed Sheeran,because everyone admires him. And I just pray to God that I could collaborate with Alex Goot because I really LOVE him. His songs are amazing !! 

Technically to put things short,my mum ruined my final year of school,but it's okay, I'll get over it.But of course,I'm still uploading this onto the net.

One last thing,I don't think I'll even bother to greet my uncle and aunty any more no matter how much my grandma begs me to,because they're too bloody deaf. Done !

Any ways, here's my bae's song 


Enjoy :P 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments