Answering Ask.FM

By Gregory Low - September 01, 2014

When I'm bored,I do things that I normally don't do. Yesterday,I opened up my Tumblr,yes...I opened up Tumblr. It's a once in a year thing that I do,because my "Blog" is definitely permanently here.

Any ways,today I decided to open up my ask.fm to see what questions I've left unanswered. Just 1 question, the "Question Of The Day". So in this post,I'll be answering some Ask.Fm questions I get through pressing the "Get a random question" button.


Well, life is all about a roller coaster. The ride is never smooth. It goes up,down,left and right. Sometimes,it even goes through a loop over and over again. Life isn't easy,especially with times like today. Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away . - Quote by myself. I didn't Google it or whatsoever.

Life is worth living when you have a bucket list,and you complete all those things that you wanna do. As for me,I wanna spend my Christmas with my girlfriend playing with snowballs and making a snowman with a carrot for a nose. Other than that,becoming famous....I hope.

But it's just about treasuring every second you have with family and friends,and make every moment count. Don't stay home glued to your favourite drama on TV or just being on a game or YouTube through your computer or smart phone. Get out there,and enjoy the beautiful day,unless if it's raining,then stay in.


For myself, I see myself being a successful person,hopefully in the music industry...or just go all out with my main plan,which is being a game developer and work for Valve or something like that. Come on,who doesn't want to work for Valve?


This is a good question. First of all, a good person is someone who will always stand by you no matter what situation you're in, always there to cheer you up,and listen to your problems. But of course,not everyone can be trusted. There's very little trustworthy people in the world now,because you might think they're nice and all,but they might just back stab you and start spreading all your problems to other people. A bad person,I just answered that. But in other words,a good person from a bad person would just mean someone who's constantly getting into trouble with either the teachers in school or with the cops.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments