Madness of Me

By Gregory Low - June 05, 2013

First off,I officially despise my uncle and tennis as well.This stupid tennis tournament has been going on for these past stupid days and I've been missing out my favorite programs.I'm bloody pissed!I tolerated for one day,but then I missed out another one.How pissed off I am,not even a mortal can describe it.Tennis sucks.I don't see the fun in it.You just bounce a ball on the floor and just whack it with the racket until you actually get your opponent off guard and score.

Watching horror shows has become an activity for me lately,and I don't get scared.Could it be that I've bonded with the darkness until these stuff has become my companion.I don't worship the Devil,obviously I despise him myself,but this is all kind of weird.

Anyways,think about this.How does it feel like to have a relative come to your house and hog up the TV for 4-5 hours straight and everyone has to tolerate?My uncle comes over and my grandma and dad tells me to change the channel to my uncle's favorite channel.Who the f*** is he,your King?!He's bloody 60+,can go anytime.Why is my whole family afraid of him?He has the NAVY right beside where we live and is ready to bomb this place if he doesn't get his way?

My grandma told me that my uncle has troubles,and he misses his son who works oversees.Bloody hell just go and stay with your son!I don't give a damn if you have troubles,I have troubles of my own,and you better shut up!Seriously mad now so I'm gonna go!

DX

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments