Weekly updates

By Gregory Low - June 27, 2013

I've been very busy with a thing called life and school so I haven't had the thought of blogging for a week ( yes I'm bad ).

First off, after the 2 weeks holidays, I've been REALLY friendly with people, so that's a good thing - I think I mentioned this in my previous post, oh well.

Secondly, I got a synthesizer from my bro which is hectic awesome, but unfortunately I can't get it to work ><. My dad said he'd buy me a keyboard soon so I'm counting on it.

Thirdly, I just can't last a day living with my dad. It's like...... hell on Earth sorta. He's with all this 'good habits' like sleeping early and eating a healthy diet. Well, I hated it then, I hate it now. I just hate water now, I almost vomited drinking it because I'm sick of it!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments