Holidays.....Honestly

By Gregory Low - June 04, 2013

Hey,I did tell myself to post something a few days back.....did I?

Anyways,lets just start today since I don't have anything to say about the previous days since I last blogged.Basically I went to KLCC,which is the biggest shopping mall in Malaysia,I think.So I started off by going to i-City,which is basically a theme park,with some other cool facilities.Inside,I went to the 3D art museum,really sweet stuff !



These two are the best I have,don't wanna upload everything.Okay,after that,then we (dad and I) headed to KLCC for the aquarium.Pretty sweet! Those pictures will be on Instagram........and probably linked to a Tumblr which I will create soon.

Second thing is,I'm sensitive,like really.When I wanna watch TV at a specific time,I better be able to watch TV.My uncle was watching tennis on the sports channel just now,and coincidentally Lab Rats was on.....man I missed the show....and I was really mad.Somehow,I can't miss an episode of the show.I missed half of Phineas & Ferb as well,so that was a bummer too!Honestly,I don't know what to blog now.....guess my minds scrambled......continue tomorrow

DX 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments