Too Much of Too Little

By Gregory Low - July 26, 2013

I'm back, with more drama. No really, more drama! It all started with a misunderstanding. Someone in my school, a girl, used my parents names as her Twitter name. Obviously I got suspicious considering the fact that I made enemies with her boyfriend. So maybe I was a bit rude when asking the question and she blew up and shared this nonsense to the entire world. She probably chickened out because she didn't come to school the next day. LOSER! Now I'm literally worst enemies with both these dumb people.

Secondly, exams. Stress - bad for health. I'm getting much more sick by the day. I couldn't focus on studying so I blew some papers, which isn't good considering I want my new laptop. So I took the alternative to "master cheat" my way out of moral. Let me tell you, it was too easy. I managed to get all the answers while everyone was acting like it was the end of the world.

I'm friends, like real friends with Alicia now. Pretty cool! So, now she's teaching me to be honest. Awww :')

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments