Let's Dance

By Gregory Low - July 12, 2013

My week so for has been crazy. First of all, I watched Despicable Me 2 twice and finally Man Of Steel. Other than that, I've evolved into a better singer and learned something new - dancing. Other than that, I bought a new keyboard which can do a billion different things and I managed to master it a bit.

Secondly, there isn't any more hysteria, which is kinda sad since the commotion made me skip classes. To think that I made friends with Ann Jie and Jia Yee is pretty cool, considering I'm shy among girls.

Other than that, well I'm seriously packed with tuition almost everyday. I'm currently reducing them to only a few days. But to imagine and it actually happened, Alicia appeared and sat behind me and started talking to me, oh dear - considering the "history" we had. Well it was a bad one, or either retarded. My fault.

Exams are coming and I'm really scared. I'm just afraid that a week isn't enough for revision. But I'll pray to God for favors. Thanks for reading.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments