Hysteria

By Gregory Low - July 06, 2013

Hello. I guess I just don't have the time to even touch the "Blogger" button on my Android these days because things have been crazy around here!
First off, my brother came back for a week so I spent quite a lot of time with him. He also managed to buy a gaming laptop which costs around RM6000. That's really expensive! It looks really cool and has a Windows 8 function.
Secondly, yesterday could and was probably the most historical day for my school. During Chemistry class, my class was disturbed when a girl came to our class to inform us that someone got possessed ( hysteria ). We thought it was just a prank, until we heard banging and screaming and the sounds of people praying.
According to some information I received, the girl just came into our school and before all this happened, she stayed in the girl's toilet for quite some time. My conclusion is that either something followed her to my school, or the ghost that is trapped inside the girl's toilet mirror came out and took over her body.
It sounds weird, I know, but my school's really haunted ; with the toilet to be our number #1 crime scene. Either it's a ghost story or a CSI story now.....Anyways, she's fine now, I think. But this whole case has just paranoid all the students to even enter the toilet, even the boys since the two restrooms are just side-by-side.
Thirdly, it's my friends birthday so Happy Birthday ___ ___. I'm gonna watch Despicable Me 2 today and I'm hosting a second outing with another group of friends. The cool part is that the second outing is with a girl - a cute and pretty one. I guess I'm attracted to her, since she's cute and we just became friends. It all depends if her parents allows her to go out with me and 2 other guys, but she can bring her friend along as well, also depends if her parents allows it. Life's hard when you're bringing a girl to the movies.
Anyways, I guess things have changed for the better this month, considering I'm friends with almost all of my classmates, except for one Chinese boy who used vulgarity on me for no apparent reason.
And now I'm able to talk to girls, after so long......I'm just satisfied with my second last year of school. It's never too late to be learning something new, since life is always just about learning and experiencing.
Until next time readers, take care and eat your vegetables, also brush your teeth.
GregJSLow

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments