Love

By Gregory Low - May 08, 2014

Hi Internet,

Love is a blissful thing.

It's the most majestic feeling in the world,the feeling of being loved and loving someone.

Things don't go too well when you're a teenager.

Often you'd tend to fall for someone too easily,and lose them too quick.

I tend to have those feelings

I won't deny that music is my girlfriend,but I obviously can't marry music,unless if my wife's name is "Music" then that's too creepy.

I never considered myself ever in love,even though this happened 


I'd be lying if I said that I never tried. I'd also be lying if I said that I tried.

Yes,studies come first,

BUT

How many of you agree to this?


You'd probably feel like killing your teacher....literally.

I'm not gonna lie that I don't like the girl that I've been trying to talk to for over 3 years.

Well it hasn't been that bad,as I've talked to her and exchanged phone number.

Sometimes when I think that it's better for me and her to just be close friends,something in me just tells me that I'm lying to myself,that puberty is being mean and heck yes......I'm in love.

TOTALLY NORMAL RIGHT?

[I have the urge to delete everything I just wrote]

I'm not so sure if I have admirers,because I'm not really that good looking.

Here's a pic


PS if you're being transported to a hospital right now for a serious case of heart attack,THAT DID NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE OF MY FABULOUS PIC!

But yeah,I don't consider myself hot,or handsome,or Prince Charming


ANYHOW,..... BRAGGING TIME

I've heard rumours that I'm a good singer in school,or perhaps they say that so they don't offend me :3

Well,yes I do practice my vocals every second of the day. Because my dream is to become someone in music,hopefully in a band.

But hey,chicks dig guys who can sing right? LOL *call me* 911 

Any way,back to my love story.

It's not easy to try not to talk to her when I want to yet I don't have a topic to talk about.

So she was sitting in front of me in tuition and she dropped her phone on the floor. She didn't notice it.

My friends saw it [those douchebags] and insisted ME on telling her that her phone fell down. Okay,I called her and told her about it and she said thanks. Perhaps I was blushing...maybe.....but hell.....my friends knows too much already!

It's nothing much,nothing big.

I don't really want to fall in love because it doesn't last when you're in high school. And you might just be clapping on one side of your hands.

So I'd prefer to wait till college then maybe I'll settle down. If my years of watching Chinese drama's and American movies doesn't work on getting a girl in college,I'd just quarantine myself up in my room.

Anyhow,I'm in a relationship with my phone at the moment,and I realize this post is going nowhere,mainly because I'm on Facebook and searching videos on YouTube at the same time,so I'm gonna stop here.

My week so far :

EXAMS










R.I.P

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments