Common Sense?

By Gregory Low - April 26, 2014

Hi Internet,

Perhaps I should dedicate a specific section for my family problems because here goes another one.

My uncle,again is the star of the post

And the television is the co star,again

Like I said before,I seriously can't stand him.

Number one,he's sh!t (somehow I have a really bad history with him,considering that he was the main reason why I feuded with my dad last year)

Secondly,he loves to think that he is the smartest. Well obviously I don't know how good his IQ is and I don't really care,but seriously.....EGO !

I F*CKING HATE PEOPLE WITH EGO!

Sometimes I hate Justin as well.

Most of the time he lets his ego take over,which can be bloody annoying at times.

I'm not gonna tell you all about him because no matter what,he's my bro and I love him :D

Back to my uncle.

Please,PLEASE,F*CKING PLEASE......

BUY F*CKING ASTRO FOR YOUR OWN HOUSE!!

I'm sure that you all don't have a relative who comes to your house just to watch your TV as if he owns everything right?

I have to eat what he likes,and most of the time it's the same f*cking thing and I'm sick of it.

My dad and grandma was so shocked to taste a pizza last year because that was how long they've been eating sh!t that my uncle orders my maid to cook.

My mum keeps asking me if I'm happy staying in my grandma's house. Yes,I'm happy. Technically because there's air-conditioning (my house doesn't doesn't have it) :'(

The only thing I hate seeing is my uncle. AND I'm pretty sure my dad dislikes him as much as I do,only in a different manner because grown ups like different things than teenagers.

He likes tennis.......

WHICH IS THE F*CKING MOST BORING SPORT IN THE WORLD!

Support something else for God sake like Arsenal or Chong Wei and not Ferrer or Nadal or whoever them sh!ts are.

Everyone has watched football matches on the sports channel,don't deny it.

It's blood pumping because the commentator is always talking,and it's entertaining. Not to mention when the fans starts screaming 'GOAL !!!!'

What do you get in tennis?

"Ughh,ughh,ughh" "40-15" 

That's pretty much it.No commentating.No screaming.WHY? Because tennis sucks!

The most sh!tty time of the year is the tennis tournaments,and I'm here in my grandma's house. 

I LOSE ACCESS TO THE TV WHICH LEADS TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I CAN'T WATCH ANY OF THE FUN SHOWS ON TV.

I'm talking about HBO,AXN,MTV,Animax (which I'm no f*cking subscribed to)

Why?

Because my uncle doesn't watch it and he doesn't want to pay extra.

F*CK ?!

He can take trips to Singapore more often than I get to have my weekends and he doesn't want to pay?

F*CK?!

Pure a$$sh!t

I can admit he is a hardcore movie lover but I'm like 1000000 levels above him because I watch REAL movies and not dramatic stuff all the time.

But come on,HBO ! 

Okay,scrap HBO....I want MTV.

I've never watched MTV in my life,my whole 17 years of my f*cking life !!

Most of my friends would go "Oh you saw that premier on MTV?" and I'm like "What's MTV" like a total idiot.

So he bought the sofa I'm sitting on,he bought the TV I'm watching my shows on,he bought the Astro that I'm watching TLC on (I love food) and now he wants to buy me?!

"What do you mean by,he's gonna buy you?"

Well, the seat that we (dad,uncle,myself) loves to sit on,is my uncles throne and my stool.

So when he comes,I practically have to worship him and give away my stool to him as if he's some sort of King.

Respect.

Yes I have respect.I have respect for people who mean something to me.

My uncle hasn't contributed any sh!t in my life,instead he's just causing more trouble between my dad and I,and I hate it.

PERISH!

I mean,he comes over,watches TV,and while he's watching TV,he falls asleep.Look,if you're tired,stay home...and sleep.

I've missed so many shows because of his sh!t such as

Doraemon
Terminator
Wipeout
Pair Of Kings
Lab Rats
Kickin' It

and more more more more more more more more more more!!!!!!!!

Today my mum went to my school to deliver my Taek Won Do form for my grading test,and she had a small conversation.

I wasn't there and my mum isn't 100% reliable but I'll trust her on this.

She said that my sensei can tell that I'm unhappy when I'm fighting.

I'll admit I show an unhappy face.But it's not because of fighting.

It's because that each week,new sh!t comes along and it feels good releasing it by punching the training bag. I love it,the pain,the feeling.It feels good.

A lot of nonsense has gone away since I joined and it feels great.

But of course,life is full of obstacles and things don't really go the way you want it to.

But just live life peacefully even though we hate people. Peace :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments