What's On My Holiday List?

By Gregory Low - May 29, 2014

Hi Internet,

As I have finally stepped out of the misery hell in a cell I call school for the time being which practically means 3 weeks,there's much more ahead of me during these holidays.

First off,a massive sleep over party ( just without the chips and chicks LOL ) but just some quality time with some of the idiots I call "brothers". 

It's practically where them and me go all dorky and nerdy for a few nights just laying back 1000% being a couch potato (and hoping not to gain TOO MUCH weight) in the process...just reflecting back through life...which I doubt would happen because we have our gaming laptops with us so....well there it is,a totally gaming night where all the neighbours might want to move out or just call the cops on us.

Besides that,it's BLOGGING time. 

I'm gonna be straight forward to the point where I put a stand as I'm running low on ideas for a post....therefore restricting me from posting weekly. 

See,it's not easy managing a Blog when you have a phone that keeps showing you Clash Of Clans notifications about "Your base has been under attack by DoucheBag" and I go like " WHO DARES ENTER MY LAWN?!"

Other than that would be to think of what life really is all about. I mean,I enter an existential crisis mode where things just don't add up like 1,2,3 whereas it's more like 1,2,10.

I start reflecting upon my social life,my teenage life (which arguably might just be the exact same thing nuff said),school,getting over crushes and a stupid major exam which I don't really care about.

Our parents go on thinking that education is important.Yes,it is. But being too smart means you lose everything,while being too dumb means you gain nothing. So technically,I just need to read up and pay attention and not act like a robot all the time.

Typically, this elaborates what I have to say 


Another issue I'm facing is the future...where it could be a long walk there,or a simple road where you think it's easy but you just tumble.

Different people have different interests.You cant expect a person who wants to become a lawyer so badly tot take up medicine. That just won't work well,at all. Same goes to my case. I'm not the rich kid next door,and I don't brag about getting better stuff than my friend,though I can admit I want a new phone :/

So,not being the rich kid now means being a rich guy in the future. Yes it's possible,with hard work and determination doing the things that you LOVE to do. Just because my mums' friends are all doing well in oil and gas doesn't mean that I have to pick it up.

I'm not bloody interested in oil and gas. My mum keeps telling me that she supports me in everything I do,but that's a full sack of lying dog shit. Why? At one point of time she could be "Become whatever you want" and in a split second the situation could turn to "You'll never gain money that way"

I am the one in charge of my future,not my mum,my dad....anyone....but me. I don't give a flying f*ck if the things that I want to do doesn't make me Bill Gates,as long as I enjoy doing it. And if you're all not satisfied of this,then you can just forget me as your child as how I've forgotten you as my parents.

You see,my parents (current) aren't all that bad. They did a great job raising me up,to be a demon.What am I talking about? Well,you obviously don't flow with the current in the river well when you have rocks everywhere do you? Well same goes to me.

My dad is fine so I'm not gonna say anything about him. My mum can be nice sometimes,and other times become an ass.She doesn't really know the meaning of "respect" and "humility" and such so she could just blab out things that YOU don't want others to hear....such as 

" Your teeth is so yellow "
" You're so smelly"
" You have nen-nen (which means tits but she's too much of an idiot to get that into her head)"

And I FUCKING hate it.

She could just go out in public and say that I'm fucking fat and start grabbing me in the breast area (I'm not a girl btw....I'm a fucking guy) and she starts giggling like she's some sort of lesbian. Which I am damn sure now,that she is one. I don't want to explain more because I have the urge to punch a hole in my laptop and that might just make my grandma kill me...so yeah.....

She may be my mum,but she's the worst.....

SO, what kind of things am I interested in?

Well,being a guy it's nuff said......

*Just let the awkward silence sink in as you fade away into a magical world of pervertedness*

AND video games......yeah.......couch potato

I'm not all that into video games,just so as long as I'm holding technology or making people get entertained.

*Let another awkward silence sink in as more disgusting thoughts which are not true flow*

Entertained as in,singing or acting or such.

I've watched a bunch of "Draw My Life" videos from Caspar,Troye,Tyler,Dan,Phil,Joey,Alfie and many more and I noticed that they have something that I don't have. I don't mean the camera....which I don't have that as well


But they took up acting when they were in high school,and I'm pretty much doomed at this point because I really need to step up my game in college next year.

Being on YouTube is pretty cool. You get invited to VidCon,meet amazing people and having an awesome time. That hasn't happened to me,but I do have a YouTube channel which is REALLY crappy because all the stuff I post is totally random and off topic from one another,but this is my link if you want to check it out.


YouTube(ing) was an option,but even so,I don't really have much to YouTube about. Just fingers crossed and praise the Lord. Singing....YES ! I live for singing,and I sing all the time. Not gonna record for you because I don't have my mic with me at the moment (just trying to find lame excuses)

Acting..similar to YouTube(ing) but just being a co cast along with Will Smith,Emma Watson,James Franco or Jackie Chan would be a total dream come true.

But that kinda sums up on my holiday list for these three weeks which is just an existential crisis.

Other activities would be tuition,a little bit of homework,hangouts and a second time to Singapore!

So,I'll be at Universal Studios on June 11....see you there :D

To check out on what AWKWARD things I'm doing during the holidays, do follow me on

Twitter :  https://twitter.com/GregJSLow
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/GregJSLow?ref=tn_tnmn

Now for some videos which are sorta related to this whole Blog post ( or it's just me being al weird now ) but LOL these videos are funny !

WAYS TO SEDUCE MEN - NIGHTOWL CINEMATIC 


WHAT MEN KNOW ABOUT WOMEN - NIGHTOWL CINEMATIC 


Last but not least, my fav song of the week


Oh and I'll also be working on a new Blog layout ! BUYEEE

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments