#WWEKualaLumpur

By Gregory Low - October 12, 2014

October 10th and October 11th 2014 ....... two dates that literally made the internet crash.

After 15 years, WWE returns to Malaysia and I managed to attend the event, although for only a day...it's a day that will be definitely hard to forget...ever.

Basically I just wanted to go there just to buy merchandise.....but then my Facebook started booming with John Cena and Big Show at KLIA and I was DESPERATE to go. Good thing is they had tickets :D

I was expecting a REAL experience like they show on Smackdown or RAW on TV....but I think I had it coming because this country is too cheap for a "real" performance. The ring,ramp and seating arrangements were basically like 15 years ago...when Backlash and ECW still existed...lol.

So I arrived at Stadium Putra Jalil at around 5 and there was a lot of people there. A LOT !

Went over to the merchandise stand to _ hopefully get some AJ Lee or Paige merchandise....but they only sold mainstream stuff like John Cena, Stone Cold, Ultimate Warrior, Hulk Hogan , Usos and Roman Reigns. There are a few more...surprisingly no The Rock items...or probably that was a hot seller because Rock is the most electrifying superstar in all of sports entertainment...or maybe it's just Jerry that says it idk.

I have a really crappy camera so I'm just gonna find some images from Google that are about the items I bought.

Roman Reigns "One Versus All" T-Shirt ( RM 75 )

WWE Official Program book ( RM 40 )

There's no image out on the Internet but it's basically a book about all the Superstars on the current roster and a lot of posters...which I'm not ripping out.

There's also a tag that I can hang around my neck (no it's not John Cenas' unfortunately) for RM10

They sold John Cenas' posters with his official signature on it for RM60...which is crazy so I didn't get it.

I believe Kane showed up because I saw him sitting down with the audience...or it's just a guy who perfectly resembles the Big Red Monster in every aspect.

I expected JBL, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler to show up, but I guess they weren't invited. Speaking of which, Damien Mizdow didn't show up too so Miz was all alone.

The show kicked off with Justin Roberts walking down the ramp into the ring and announcing the first match would be between Kofi Kingston with Big E against Luke Harper and Erick Rowan.

Next up we have the Diva's Championship on the line which could only mean one thing, Paige vs AJ Lee

Before I continue let me point out that my Internet i crappy atm so it can't load the pictures.

There were many other matches including Sheamus against Miz for the United States Championship and of course Sheamus won with a Brogue Kick to Miz's face the "money maker".

Adrian Neville was against Sami Zayn and they put up a good show with a lot of high flying moves for the NXT Championship which Adrian Neville successfully defended.

You can't have a WWE event without Slator Gator ( Heath Slater and Titus O' Neil ) against Los Matadores accompanied by El Torito. They had a dance off at first..which El Torito won and then chaos surfaced into a tag team match, which Los Matadores won.

Moving on we had "The Inspirational" Bo Dallas against Sin Cara, which as usual, Bo let his ego take control and Sin Cara won that match. Bray Wyatt was against Big Show and he delivered a KO punch to Bray and winning the match.

Highlight of the night, John Cena against Seth Rollins or "The Sell Out" . The match was a Street Fight which means no DQ and count out. John Cena did an AA to Seth Rollins on a table and won the match, then Bray Wyatt decided to step in and start the "Cena vs Wyatt" feud all over again.

John Cena then announced that he would bring back Wrestlemania 30 for the match tonight, which unfortunately I can't go.

Other than that, it's my birthday ! My mum's friend gave a a sweater with a hood, or do you call that a jumper....I'm not sure....but yeah it's from H & M so I finally get to own a branded clothing.






  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments