Things So Far

By Gregory Low - October 22, 2014



It's the month of my birthday,which has already passed, month of breast cancer awareness , Halloween and the last month of studying before taking my SPM exam.

I've not actually put enough effort to actually take a book, sit down and study. And I have a week and a half left to brush up on all my Science subjects which are Biology, Physics , Chemistry and Add Maths. My dad said that my reward for doing good in SPM is limitless, so I made a long list that only Bill Gates could afford, like a Ferrari , Porsche , mansion , and a music studio. Oh, and lots of video games and a new phone.

Apparently Samsung's old brands, well not really....dropped down their price by a lot. Which is cool,which means I could get a new and improved phone for the same price that I bought my Samsung Galaxy S3 with.  

I'm taking 9 subjects which isn't a small number and of course, I'm really freaking out. I mean, my "future" and what not.

I've been real busy trying to sort out my life, like my dreams and not getting cold feet to actually achieve those milestones, which is singing.

I'm the type of guy who just doesn't have enough self confidence, which of course is creating a lot of problems for me. Not just for this short term but for the long term too. 

Another issue that I noticed that I'm having is very little freedom. Number 1 , I'm not actually getting anything out of typing random crap that comes into my mind on Blogger, so I'm basically wasting a lot of time. I'm not saying that I deserve to get some cash out of this because my content really isn't that interesting, but still.....a small profit should do.

I can't go out anywhere by myself, which sucks because it's like I require my parents to watch over me every single time. I know they try and they love me and what not, but like they say "too much of something is not good" Which just means that my parents need to give me my own space from time to time, since I've grown up being all alone and having trust issues, so I'd rather leave it like this than have them baby me all the time. Not that I'm complaining.

Another issue I realized is that I can study much better with a great sunny weather, and no one is around. Which just means that it's taboo for anyone to be near me while I'm actually concentrating on studying for my exams. My dad is always sitting on "The Chair" which , if you're a long-time reader of my Blog, you'd know that that's the chair that my uncle and I fight for,which I just don't care anymore. I just don't wish him hello when he comes into the house that's all. No one gets harmed that way, although my grandma keeps telling me that he's a good guy and all. Yeah but I still hate him and his attitude.

Reminiscing on the past where I took my PMR exams which is now known as PT3 , I listened to music a LOT while studying, and I managed to survive that one week of pain. Turns out, I was all alone. I don't wanna tell that to my dad because it might hurt his feelings and such, but since he reads all my posts, I'm sure he'd see this line.

It's just a month left of suffering and I'm literally free to do whatever I want, so I was thinking of dying my hair a few colors for the fun of it and no one is gonna stop me. I asked my dad on where I could buy a hair straightener and he seemed totally fine with it :P

 In case you don't know I'm more feminine than masculine which is the closest thing to being called "gay" but I don't fantasize over guys and abs and what not, so I'd go with colors that mainly girls would go. I'm not sure, I need to find the motivation to go to the gym as well because I'm as fat as Winnie The Pooh, 


If the image is in poor quality forgive me, my internet has been disconnecting for the past 2 days constantly and I couldn't do a lot of things. But yeah, I'm going with red.

Of course, attempt to do vigorous exercise to slim down so I look good, straighten my hair, dye it and voula.....

Another hair color that I might be going with is pink, because I did promise a friend of mine that I'd be pink for a while especially when I get my SPM results next year in March, which is gonna kill me mentally and physically. I'd probably lay in bed for a long time once I get my results, good or bad. Probably get drunk in the process haha !

My post SPM plans however, will be great. I had booked a room in my friends house for a full week, maybe 2 just to get out of reality and spend some time with my "younger brother" whom I can annoy the heck out of him for the whole day and he doesn't mind at all.

Also, he doesn't make noise AT ALL because he'd be on his iPad watching Pokemon all day on his earphones and he has a walk in closet which I can use for recording stuff because the sound can bounce and it will sound good. Which also means that I'll be able to make my cover songs and do some game play videos,which I'll make a new YouTube channel for it. Stay tuned.

Anyways, that's all I got today. Pray for me to do well and everything will do smoothly. And I wish you all the best for life as well and all the problems that you might or might not be going through at the moment. 

Peace :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments