No Words To Say

By Gregory Low - January 17, 2015

Happy New Year if I haven't posted it up yet, even though the new year was 17 days ago. Sorry not sorry.

Recently I've been really busy with a lot of things which mainly revolves around the circuit of life.

First off, I got enrolled to driving school. I was really nervous for the first day, but turned out that the nervousness wasn't even 1% necessary. What happened was I was just asked to sit in a classroom for 6 hours straight and listen to this tutor ramble about stuff non-relevant to driving at all. It was so boring a few people went to sleep, while I just played with my games on my phone.

That was 2 weeks ago. Recently this past Monday I went for the "undang" test which is a objective exam consisting of 50 questions divided into 3 sections, one for eyesight tests and the others for basic road and signs knowledge. After completing the eyesight test and halfway through the road signs parts, I realized that the questions were really simple and need not panic at all.

But I failed, by two points. The passing is 42/50 but I gained 40/50 , which means that I would have to repeat the exam again, which would be this Monday, which is in 2 days after this Blog post comes out on the Internet.

I'm currently in my grandma's house which has serious flaws....which started recently. First off, the Internet sucks ass as usual, constantly disconnecting and what not. Secondly, the power supply has been cut off because of the worthless TNB (Tenaga Nasional Berhad) which means National Power Supply. Nothing seems to work anymore in this God damn country, Malaysia.

I don't understand why people would even want to come to this country to stay or do business. It's the worst country in the world that's all I have to say.

Recently a K-Pop group came over here for a performance and a lot of people went (of course, they're Korean) - why not. Anyway, a few Muslim girls went up to stage and the Korean guys started holding their hands and all, and as usual the girl screams everywhere.

Later the NGO's said that the girls were being molested and all sorts of bullshit and some website even stated that the "K" in "K-Pop" means "Kristian" - Christian Pop.

No one even understands a damn word of K-Pop so don't go out there making stupid worthless assumptions of shit.

Another case is that a girl was prohibited from entering the class in school because she was wearing "baju kurung" which apparently now is only legit for Malay girls or something. Don't be fucking racist please.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments