Issues

By Gregory Low - January 28, 2015

So my dad just texted me stating that I remove some words from my previous Blog update, which I already did. You happy now ?!

I've lost all respect for a lot of people, and I pretty much trust no one as I once trusted in a lot of things, but it tends to hit me back so hard with a " You're stupid for trusting " thing.

You can say all that you want. When I'm pissed I'll say and do anything. That's just how I am since I've been growing up in a surrounding of torture and people not giving shit about me. True my mum raised me up and stuff which I am grateful, but she also messed up my life to the point of no return.

About my eye problem (which was in the previous post) the only reason why I said what I said was because the pain was bloody painful. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BLOODY PAINFUL IT WAS, and all my grandma could say was " it's nothing " . 

Look for starters, I don't sleep. The reason I stay up late is because that's when I get my own private time, with no one talking but the TV turned on to my favorite channels. If you got a problem with that, confront me.

My mum could say I'm an ungrateful kid and my dad could just keep all the things he wants to say to me in his heart, but that's who I am, deal with it.

Ever wonder why the kids who are happy are happy ? It's because they have both of their parents with them and everything about their life isn't / wasn't a lie.

I pretty much grew up without my dad. A dads' responsibility is to teach his kid(s) how to be respectful and be responsible and other things. My mum never respected me, in fact she's humiliated me so many times that I lost count, and if I were to convert those humiliations to a dollar , I'd be able to buy Microsoft easy.

My whole life has also been a lie as well. See I'm NOT their children (my current parents) , which I already am over that stupid fact. But when I tried to ask them about my REAL life, they couldn't answer ! Why? What's so hard? You don't want my feelings to get hurt or something?

My feelings got torn apart when I found out exactly who I am when the truth didn't come from any of my family members but my god brothers' mum. Messed up huh?

My dad doesn't know HALF the things I've been through. Sometimes it's not very funny when my dad and/or grandma states that " I know my mum better than they do ". Because as a fact I do, and I don't like it.

And I say it again, I removed those words.

To hell with life.

Edit : I removed the whole post so no one can complain about it .

Oh and note another thing, I removed a LOT of cussing in this post , again , so no one can complain about it.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments