Years

By Gregory Low - January 19, 2015

Each year, everyone makes tons of resolutions hoping to achieve all of them before the year ends. Once again, I failed my goals, as usual.

Now that there are tons of resolutions I'm personally trying to achieve without getting out of my comfort zone, which probably would never be accomplished without putting some extra effort into it.

2014 was an okay year for me. I headed to Jakarta in March to hang out with my god brother and to meet his friends whom are really nice people. A few months later, I headed to Singapore for a second round of Universal Studios.

Moving on, I managed to snag myself tickets for Kurt Hugo Schneider and Sam Tsui's concert, which was pretty much the best night ever. I missed Alex Goot and Against The Current's concert, but that didn't rally matter because I was close to my exams so I couldn't go anyways. 

Last month I went to Melbourne for a week, tons of exploring and taking great photos.

I also got my second smartphone which is basically the "latest" model from Samsung - Note 4. The phone itself is amazing with a really great display and the camera pixel resolution is heavenly. Right after I came back from Melbourne I managed to get  Nintendo 3DS XL to play Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby. Yes, I did manage to get both games ! All thanks to my dad of course for getting me these things.

Right now I don't have to bother deleting all my music and videos that I don't watch as I managed to get a 32 GB memory card for my phone, which was previously a 16 GB. So it's a huge upgrade which I can store all my nonsense in my iTunes, which is basically a thousand songs I believe.

I hit 18 this year which means I'm "responsible" for all my nonsense by myself, which just means that I can start earning from Blogging nonsense once in a while. I'm not the best Blogger and my content isn't really that good, but a few views from each post can / could get me something. 

Last month I believe, I posted on my Blog about if I'm gay or not, which I'm not, and I'm happy about it. During that time I was thinking about tons of nonsense, to Coming Out videos from Connor Franta, so I decided to test myself out without a video posted up anywhere, as I don't have the resources to produce a good quality video. Sorry about that.

The year 2014 was also when I set my goals to make music, which included tons of weird music that I dubbed into chipmunks.


To those who know me a lot, I really love singing. So I've been practicing for the whole 2014 and I'm not gonna brag, but I THINK I sound okay :/

I visited my college campus and I found their sound recording room, which is probably the room I'm gonna be spending a lot of time in this year once I start college in March.

Which reminds me, I'm headed for Ed Sheeran's concert in March, which I'm so psyched about !!


Last year on the last day of December I confessed to someone that I liked her and she was cool with it and all. The relationship is quite complicated atm, and I'm not gonna put it up here.

While I was on the plane for 7 hours headed to Melbourne and back here, I was watching Vampire Diaries the whole time on a Samsung Tab that my dad rented for entertainment throughout the flight, which made me addicted and I have the whole Vampire Diaries show on my laptop, which I have yet to watch.

I kinda hope that I get to learn an instrument before I start to work, because I could really use the talent. If you like music so much, why not make music? Am I right?

I'm not good looking (or maybe that's just me rejecting my own existence) - but I gave my life for music, so hopefully I get to conquer my fear of stage fright and start using what I've been practicing for to good use, vocals. I can sing during youth service, but I want a crowd. :3

My main thing on my bucket list this year is basically to get my ass up and do some exercise.....which I might do or might not. This is the problem when you're really lazy to do anything.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments