What I Believe In ?

By Gregory Low - July 05, 2015

There are many aspects in life . And the road gets broader and broader each day as new things come out let it be in our government , media , technology , people and many other areas .

As human , we need to put our faith into something , or into someone . Looking up to a person as a role model , achieving something amazing for yourself and living up to your dreams , these are just some of the things that's really amazing about life .

Belief , is something you hold on to dearly . It's something that you might just dedicate your blood , sweat and tears into that belief . The belief that you , your friend , your relative , or even your children , are born for greater things , for the greater good .

I believe in many things myself . First off would be God . Attempts to convert me would prove worthless , as I believe in Jesus Christ , that he died on the cross and paid for all our sins , and being the Almighty One that rules over the planets , stars and the universe in whole .

I believe in equality . It doesn't matter what race you are , what religion you believe in , what skin color you have , and what gender you are , everyone's the same . We all breathe the same air , walk on the same ground , and live on the same planet . We are all , human beings . No one should be treated differently based on what they are or what they personally believe in . No one . Ever .

I believe in love as a universal thing . Everyone is different . There are many who are straight , some who are gay , bisexual and transgender . Regardless of which category you fall into , I believe that we all deserve to love and be loved , because love makes everyone happy . It brightens up your day . Seeing the one whom you just cannot lose , and wouldn't even dare dream of the day they're no longer around - is something special to everyone . 

I believe in greatness . Everyone is born for a purpose . To save a life , to make someone happy , or to be an inspiration to others , we're all born for greater things ahead of us . We might not know it yet , but choosing the right paths , and making the right decisions can lead us there , to a place where we're happy to be in , to be at . Dream , believe , achieve .

I believe in following your passion . You don't owe anything to anyone , so nobody can tell you what YOU need to become in the future . The future is for you , and you are the only one who can carve that future . Will you become the diamond in the rough , or tremble and burn into the ashes on the ground ? Find you . Find your way of life . Find your passion . Fight for it . Work every day and night for it . And eventually , it will all pay off .

I believe in life . We're all given this amazing opportunity to live a life on this beautiful planet . Go out there , explore , live life as an adventure , because we only have one life , and every second wasted on doing something pointless , would make you miss out on amazing things that could be happening right there , right now .

I believe in hope . Even in your darkest times , when there seems to be no way out , nowhere to go , no one to turn to , there's always a way , you just have to believe . Hope conquers fear , so stay strong , and never ever give up . Hope for the best , and achieve the best .

Lastly , I believe in me . I know I can do something for this world . To make someone proud of me . To make someone look up to me . To make a change . To inspire . To make this world a better place . I believe , that I can do it . It all just takes time , patience , dedication and effort . The rewards are astounding at the end of the road .

Believe . 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments