Ranting

By Gregory Low - September 24, 2016



So I'm back, this time without any interesting picture to add on the top of my Blog post because I couldn't find any good pictures to use so, there will be only text in this one. The words in this post are 90% filtered, because of personal reasons. Enjoy this rant.

EDIT : Found one

It's sad how I have to express my feelings on a website rather than talking in real life - because they're all too ignorant to begin with anyways.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



College has been fun. Tons of assignments, made new friends, I don't even know anymore. Either way, it's quite an interesting semester because I get to create an event - which is nice, if only the lecturer who's teaching me isn't so much of a fuss over things. Don't really care if she reads this ; you're really demanding. Of course, this is a professional thing so I'll keep it professional. Unless of course, she actually reads this and decides to have a 1-on-1 chat with me over my personal issues with her, which I have none.

Life has been fun. My friend recently got out of the hospital after a month of being hospitalized for having dengue (with complications), so that's something to celebrate about. I should visit her soon, before she visits me in college being all grumpy because I did promise her. Oops.

There's a huge spectrum of stuff in my life and they all do classify as very retarded. Kind of in a sense that either I'm really grumpy over something so minor, or really happy that someone just died and I kinda hate that person. I don't see a downside to the latter. It's pretty much the same - eating the same shit every single day at home, which is what drives me away (no pun intended) - so I usually eat out. Yes, the food is expensive - but it ain't the same shit.

Bringing up some issues, which might already have been clarified a while ago in whichever Blog post I wrote, but I'm just going to repeat it again, as some people just don't get it. I'm going to be 19, which is insanely depressing because it's pretty much a trigger warning from the universe saying "hey, this is going to be the final year that you can call yourself a teenager. Next year, you'll be known as an adult." Well, crap. Being 19 and NOT have your own room to yourself is another major problem - because you don't have privacy.

I practically live in the hall, so most of the time, I have to look at faces which absolutely disgust me 85% of the time - as I'm never in a good mood - so to Hell with you. Other times, I just want to blast my music as loud as I want, or swear whenever I lose a match in a video game - but no, I'm disturbing the peace. You need the volume of the radio in the car to be about 6 because anything above that is deemed too loud, when EVERYONE else can't even hear a damn thing from the device, and the speakers are located at the bottom of the door - and yet you can somehow hear me swear when your door is closed. Honestly, I just need my own room , you pricks. 

Blah blah , the maid took my room. Let her stay in your brother-in-laws house for all I care. To claim that I can get full privacy in the room when I'm technically sharing it with my grandma - doesn't give me privacy at all. Staying in the hall, only grants me about 25% of privacy. Yes, I'm left alone for most of the day, but it doesn't help the fact that the house phone keeps ringing every damn hour because those insignificant people living in the other block can't seem to do anything by themselves and require other people to do things for them. Fight me, please - I know you read my Blog posts.

Seriously though, why do you read my Blog post when all I do is slander you most of the time, out of pure rage and hatred? Then again, you don't have anything to do most of the time, don't you? Jeez, knowing that my family members read my stuff is really frustrating, because I have to filter out a lot of the insults from my drafts. Thanks for making life even harder for me...

I do have the option to move back to my moms, which I'll gladly do if shit gets out of hand. Go on, complain about how I'm an ungrateful person - carry on. Truth is, I just want to move out, and the best and pretty much only solution is when I start studying overseas, and I'll just kiss this pathetic little country goodbye.

To white knight someone who does absolutely nothing, other than watching movies everyday and talking about vehicles when he himself can't even make a U-turn, is a serious joke. This conversation has happened before, and I was told to just go along with it, because apparently I'm the only one with balls to say that the faggot needs to die. Honestly, I don't give a shit about anyone in this family. My aunt, uncle and my cousin are coming over for a month of holiday at the end of the year - but I'm not very psyched about their visit. Things turned bitter the last time they were here, so what's stopping things from going haywire yet again, and maybe even worse than last year.

I've been told to not dwell in the past, and just move on with life. But if my life is full of toxicity because the people surrounding me are either retards, or scumbags, there's really no moving on for me. Perhaps the problem is not in other people. but in myself. Yes, I've thought of everything. Quite possibly it's just me being bitter about everything because well, things are absolutely shit for me. 

I have serious issues with my college assignments. 80% of the time, I'm completely clueless about what the heck I'm supposed to be doing in order to finish off the darn thing , but I don't even know what I don't know. I could ask the elders to help me, like my dad - but I choose not to. He has helped me a few times, but the help just made me even more confused with whatever it is I was doing back them. 

I've also been making enemies on Facebook , just because I don't fit in with their norm. Harambe is just a gorilla - so stop praising and worshiping that dead animal like it's your God or something. I really pity you, if you call a weird ass like Filthy Frank as your savior. But carry on, live your life to the edge of a cliff, and please jump off. Memes are not funny - they're freaking retarded. If you're one of the billions who are just as retarded as the next guy to like memes and want to meme for a living, I hope you live a sad life. It's a huge giveaway that your life is seriously pathetic when all you post on social media is "I have crippling depression and I want to die. Please kill me now." Honestly, I'd be glad to do so - just so that you don't have to embarrass the new generation of humans any longer, which I might add is a pathetic generation.

Ranting is fun, I should keep this up. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments