Holidays got POWER!

By Gregory Low - May 30, 2013

I know it's a bad title don't complain.....I'm not a perfect blogger unlike you....if you even have a blog.Now I just gave you a compliment for nothing.

Start......God,where do I even start.Okay,woke up on Tuesday at 7 a.m......just to get ready for trip.Left at 8.30,okay good start.Took us (me,dad,grandma) around 4-5 hours just to get to the harbor.....so I think around 12.30 p.m. you do the counting.Reached there and tried to find a place to settle down and eat (no lunch.....yet) and I ordered a Chinese dish called Char Kuey Teow.....you Google it if you don't know what I'm talking about.The dish didn't actually come in a fried version,it came in a gravy version,which looked awful.....like they took a dump,grabbed it out of the toilet bowl,fried it and placed it on my plate.I know,it's disgusting,or either that,I am.The Milo didn't even taste like Milo,it tasted like someone puked up into the glass and added chocolate to cover it all up.Yup,there goes our cash.

We set sail for Pulau Pangkor around 1.45.......which was inside a ferry and I took the top bunker and the last row.Bad choice...it was so small we three ha to squish in with our luggage just to sit properly.Guess a ferry doesn't have facilities like an airplane has.But hey,the backdoor was open so I enjoyed 30 minutes of my life receiving the best view and the best breeze.Refreshing......not as good as carbonated drinks though.Once we reached the island........we got our room keys and just placed the luggage inside the room and settled down.After around 15-20 minutes,we got out of the room and enjoyed the beach.Marvelous!The tides were fantastic and the current was strong,but I didn't die.The weather was also perfect!I guess I spent the entire evening there,because once I got out of the pool,it was sundown.Dinner there,well buffet so you can guess the excitement building up within.

After the buffet dinner,we went back into the room to chill for a while,then me and my dad went out for sightseeing and found a pool table.We had to play,or more likely,I had to play.I haven't played pool in a few months so I was itching to play it again.Man,it was fun.I lost to my dad in pool and table football because I was just getting refreshed up with the game.After that we headed to the lounge and there was a musical performance by Philippine people.They were great singers,also some guests went up to show their talent.Some English people went up and showed their dancing skills,really good though I'm not into ballroom dancing.

This lasted about 2 hours then my dad and I decided to head back to our room and conclude the day.I didn't actually sleep that night,my dad and grandma was literally snoring after 30 minutes.I stayed up until 4 a.m. I guess because I was playing some DISNEY games I downloaded on my Android.I actually had a nice dream,I'll let you know after a few paragraphs.

Woke up about 8 the next day...so only around 4 hours of sleep for me.I was so hype that the short amount of sleep didn't even matter for me.Breakfast was bizarre,I had a buffet breakfast,wonderful.We headed back to the hotel room afterwards and settled down.We headed to lunch around 12.30 and I ordered fish & chips with watermelon juice.It was crazy expensive.Just that costed RM50,no joke!After lunch,we headed back to the room and I actually got knocked out.Guess I became pretty tired....because I slept until 4 I believe.I got up just to go down to the beach and enjoy myself again.I managed to learn how to do body boarding,at last!

Basically the second day wasn't an enjoyment because most of the time we were inside the hotel room watching Fox Movies.Today was the last day,and we woke up around 7.30 for breakfast.We went back to the hotel room to pack,and I ended up sleeping until 10.30.We checked out at 11.30 and the ferry was around 1.30.We enjoyed ourselves overall.

Okay,I mentioned about my dream......well these days I've been into finding the perfect necklace for myself and a 'certain someone'.So these days I've been dreaming of getting a perfect necklace until it suddenly it turns into a girls' necklace so I just buy it and give it to a 'certain someone'.The end.

Enjoy your holidays peeps,if you have one.Oh and my trip pictures will be linked below

 View from our room


 Hornbills


 Me


 Me body boarding [Day 1]


 Me at the swimming pool [Day 1]


Me around the beach [Day 1]


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments