Weekly Tidbits

By Gregory Low - February 25, 2014

Hi Internet,

Yes,I've noticed that I haven't been posting often. I'm sorry about that.Or maybe it's been exactly one week?

This week has been awesome,because I managed to enjoy myself to the fullest after such a long time and also a few disappointments along the way.

I'll start off with the disappointing bit of this post.

It's the movie "Saving Mr Banks"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2140373/


I don't know how it could get a 4 star rating,but I managed to have a good night sleep in the cinemas so it was that boring.I'm not gonna spoil it for you so you can experience it yourself.Prove me right.

Now,to the fun part of the post.Why was my week awesome?

Well,I was invited to my cousins' wedding and it was the grandest wedding of all that I've ever attended,or maybe it's the ONLY wedding I've attended.

My cousin is like the daughter of Bill Gates = super rich,so around a thousand people showed up on my cousins' side of the family and her boyfriend / husbands' side of his family and lots of friends.

And let me just say,they're freaking HOT!!!!

My dad didn't allow me to wear over ( which means wearing a shirt with buttons over a normal shirt)



Yup something like that.

So I entered the dinner hall at a hotel beside 1U Shopping Centre and I saw people dressed up like






Okay,ignore the fat old woman,none of my relatives and new relatives looks that bad,and I added Josh Hutcherson cuz he looks good in a tux :3

Gay much?

Anyways,I entered wearing complete casual but a respectful level of casual for a wedding dinner.

Dinner was great,though the food wasn't really filling.I think I drank 3 glasses of Coke and 4 glasses of Sprite.I even tried mixing them together.Tastes okay

My cousins are all older than me,only a small sum of them are younger.The closest cousins I have to me is this boy cousin but we don't see each other often but we keep in touch through FB,that is if he's online.

I have this girl cousin who had a tiny crush on me,probably because I was all skinny with earphones and playing my PSP,wait - do girls dig guys like that?

As far as I can remember,those were the days where I could be 14 and still enter places meant for kids aged 10 and below.Yup,I still looked like a kid.

Now,it's this badboy who tries so hard to act Korean (sometimes) and try to learn a musical instrument,which I currently gave up on doing so.Probably because I can't even get a note right on the piano,and I can't pluck the strings on a guitar,or strum it.

Though I keep envying my cousins and all my other relatives and friends (mainly cousins),I'm pretty satisfied with my life.

Though I have a crappy Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini with charging issues at the moment,I'm grateful because I love music and I have a good voice,according to statistics given by my family members and friends.

Funny how I sound better without a mike though :1

Anyway,a little bit of update.

My Monday (yesterday) was kind of awkward as I figured out that there was nothing wrong with the DVD's I talked about in my previous post.

It's just me that didn't leave the DVD in for final installations. Though two of them doesn't work,it's fine because the one that works is the one I wanted to play,although the illustrations on the back of the cover were better than what I saw in the game.

Technically you're this dragon commander playing some kind of military thing with poker cards,only the cards have different pictures and uses.Kinda boring for a RM20 game.Oh well.

Today,I had to do sit ups for PE,and I managed to do 35 of it,which is very good since I'm like a Winnie The Pooh kind of guy (fat)

Then I had this terrible muscle cramp on my stomach area and it was like an alien baby coming out from my stomach.I wanted to link a picture but my Internet is down at the moment because my quota is focused on downloading Command & Concur 4,and I'm really excited to play it ^.^


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments