Humans......

By Gregory Low - March 01, 2014

Hi Internet,

I'll just put this very straight forward when I say that there's people who you deserve to be your friends and people who just can't fit into the same world as you.

Nope,I'm not talking about my uncle this time,since he didn't offend me yet.

I'm talking about a guy whom I met,and his name is Adrian.

I've had many friends by the name of Adrian,and all of them are way normal than this Adrian,whom I met at a coffee shop that I go to every Thursday night because my mum has some prayer meeting stuff going on there.

I'm going to flashback the whole situation to you and you use your imagination to put the story together.Okay?Just imagine someone you hate doing this.

I was in the coffee shop,on my laptop minding my own business.This family walked in the front door and spotted me.Guess they had dibs on my laptop perhaps?

So,the two sons,one named Adrian and the other,I don't really know,sat right next to me and was snooping on me while I input my email and password onto Google.

They were like


Hey,ever heard of the word PRIVACY and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS ?

The younger one did turn away while I was inputting my password and stuff like that,but the older one (Adrian) kept on snooping.

I ignored him.

Then I opened up StarCraft 2. And remember it's STAR CRAFT !!

He has this weird screw-loose kind of voice,like a retarded homo I suppose,and he started talking to me

  • Adrian: Hey what are you playing?
  • Me: Star Craft
  • Adrian: Oh you like Star Wars?
  • Me: ..........yeah
  • Adrian: What sport do you play?
  • Me: Bowling
  • Adrian: Do you like WWE?
  • Me: Yes
Before I continue,let me just point this out,NEVER SAY YES TO ANYTHING A WEIRD STRANGER ASKS YOU,BECAUSE IT COULD BE YOUR WORST MISTAKE EVER !!!!

  • Adrian: Oh,so who do you like?Huh huh huh huh??
  • Me: No one.....
  • Adrian: John Cena? Huh huh huh??
  • Me: Little bit.....
  • Adrian: Why? Huh huh huh??
  • Me: He's cool......
  • Adrian: Undertaker?Daniel Bryan?
Technically look up the Internet on every single superstar and divas name in WWE that ever existed.Yes,he asked me if I liked EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!

And the "huh huh huh??" is when he expects me to answer his snotty questions within a second,if not then he starts making those weird diarrhoea noises "huh huh huh??" JUST SHUT UP ALREADY!! Oh wait,I'm not with him at the moment :')

The convo went from whether I liked all of the superstars to what matches I liked to what theme songs I like to what part of WWE (RAW,Smackdown,WWF) to all sorts of nonsense that I don't really care about.

Not to forget,the "huh huh huh" after every single question.

I tried escaping from his ridiculous questions a couple times,but none succeeded.I put my earphones n but he kept bugging me while I was in my match (I was playing StarCraft when all this happened). Luckily,I was offline so cheats were allowed and I didn't lose.

StarCraft has a ranking system where you climb up the ladder into a higher league and just boost your ego to the newbies.

He was lucky,because if I was in a ranked match,and I lost,he would have left the shop with scars on his face.

Then,

  • Adrian: You play football? Huh huh huh??
  • Me: No
  • Adrian: But you support any team? Huh huh huh??
  • Me: MU
  • Adrian: Why? Huh huh huh??
  • Me: They're quite good (used to be I suppose :3)
  • Adrian: What about Chelsea?Liverpool?Tottenham?M City?Arsenal? Huh huh huh??
  • Me: NO!!!!!!
  • Adrian: Which players do you like? Beckham?Rooney?Owen?Ronaldo?Messi? Huh huh huh??
  • Me : Messi
  • Adrian: Why? Huh huh huh?? Huh huh huh?? Huh huh huh?? Huh huh huh?? Huh huh huh??
  • Me: He's good........!!
This was the part where I couldn't take it any more so I just went on Whatsapp and complained to Chow,whom was willing to listen but wasn't of any help in comforting me,instead he asked me a lot of questions as well........ -_-"

And yes,TONS of cussing was used in the Whatsapp chat.I deleted the chat later because I'm not very happy when I use swear words,because it's not good,like drugs........

The convo between me and Chow ended,but not between Adrian and me.It lasted about an hour straight,asking me stupid questions.....and he even repeated some of his questions like five times.Man,your memory sucks!

Eventually I couldn't take it and I put on Yu Gi Oh and put my earphones on and he left me alone.Thank God.I was at my breaking point at that moment.

So the whole "I'm gonna post something tonight" Tweet on Twitter was ruined because of that idiot.

But,I managed to get myself to post this and I'm very happy about it :D

Well, see you guys soon :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments