New Coming

By Gregory Low - April 21, 2014

Hi Internet,

First of all,happy Easter. 

Yes I'm a day late,sorry! I was busy.

Any way,life took a turn last week when I got my phone back. So,things have gotten better for now.

So far,things are okay. I'm really enjoying myself in taek-won-do and I'm piled up with dozens of cool movies that I've yet to watch.

I'm into music,in fact,we all are.

I do want a lot of albums,ranging from SNSD (Girls Generation) all the way down to Ed Sheeran which I've yet to discover his "+" album in the store.

So,I was walking into Speedy and I spotted


So,here we go again,fanboy mode on.

I've been a fan of 5SOS since the start,and to get hold of the album was quite cool,besides,they sing well too

Although I shouldn't have brought too much attention to myself when paying for it,because the cashier went like.


And I'm here like "I'M NOT GAY !!!!!"

There's only 4 songs inside but it's for a cheap price so it's legit.

1. She Looks So Perfect
2. Heartache On The Big Screen
3. The Only Reason
4. Disconnected

Well it's better than nothing ( I don't have iTunes by the way )

It also came with pretty sick stickers which I pasted onto my laptop.

Sorry though I can't show you how the stickers looks like because my phones' camera quality is awful,and not because it has low MP but because it's so darn blur!

Besides that,everything else is fine.

I'm sorry I don't have anything to talk about today because I'm quite busy with studies and stuff like that at the moment.

Until next time :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments