What Happened So Far?

By Gregory Low - June 09, 2014

Hi Internet,

How are you? Feeling good?

I've been having the cough for almost 2 weeks,if not more than that so far and that practically ruined my holidays by a small bit.

My holidays have been really fun,as I got to sleep over at my ugly friends house for a week or so.....and leech off his Internet. My bro and sis came back and I did spend some time with them too and it was fun as well.

What's great was that Origins held a "On The House" promotion for Battlefield 3 ! Yep not kidding. It was free for a week or so and I got it! Graphics are awesome and the storyline is just amazing. There are uses of foul language from time to time but that's normal in military type FPS games.



Origins app for Windows / Mac : https://www.origin.com/en-sg/download




[Some Battlefield 3 gameplay screenshots]

Besides that,I'm going to Singapore tomorrow!!!!

AND on Wednesday,I'll be at Universal Studios Singapore once again. Man,I really can't wait !


Throwback to last August and my dads' weird face :/

I've totally forgotten everything I've learnt in school so I'm pretty much doomed next week when school reopens and NO ONE is looking forward to that/

I was thinking of watching "How To Train Your Dragon 2" but my plan failed because my dad had something to do but never mind....SPOILER ALERT!!!! 

Hiccups' dad died. 

Steam ID : http://steamcommunity.com/id/GregJSLow/

[ Sorry for a really short post this time,because I'm just thinking of so many things at the moment I just can't focus on writing this Blog post. Forgive me ]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments