Sam Tsui & Kurt Hugo Schneider Concert LIVE !

By Gregory Low - June 22, 2014

Hi Internet,

I was excited about Singapore,being able to go back to Universal Studios and all,BUT it didn't take my breath away.

What DID take my breath away was last night,where I went to Sam Tsui and Kurt Hugo Schneiders' concert LIVE at KL Live !

I bought the tickets last week, ( 2 of them ) and it was meant for me and my bro / best bud Ash. All of a sudden he changed his mind and I dragged another of my friend, Fatih along. Eventually he didn't feel like coming.

Then out of the blue,my cousin contacted me on FB saying that she was interested in going to the concert so I invited her.

Her dad fetched her and my dad fetched me. Oh btw, FML.....I'm quite short -_-".

So, well.....VIP because I can !


[Forgive me for the terrible picture but it clearly says that I'm not making this up]

Doors opened at 7.30,and it was really crowded. Sam quoted directly

" Wow,I knew that we have a lot of fans here in Malaysia,but it never crossed my mind that there were so many of you "

VIP meant getting the top bunk and it was free seating. Well,I was quite uncomfortable because I was kneeling throughout the whole concert,but yet.....enjoyed myself. Broken legs doesn't mean anything.

It only started about 8 and it opened up by JinnyBoy coming up on stage to greet everyone,and giving out signed posters to some lucky people in General. 

See,there's one problem here. You spend RM128 for VIP but you don't get a Meet & Greet. You spend RM88,you get Meet and Greet,get to be super close to Sam and Kurt,and stand a chance to receive signed merchandise.

I like the way they trick our money :3

It was a full house,and it wasn't as cold as I expected because I wore 2 layers (over) just to be sure. I guess the cold wouldn't even matter because you have your favourite celebrities on stage LIVE !





Okay,I'm using a Nikon Coolpix S3000 which doesn't do well in the dark,so the pictures are blur as heck. But bear with me,please :3

Yeah,that is JinnyBoy 

Right after he started off, Elizabeth Tan came up to kick off the event. She has a really good voice and she looks hot too. But she's too old :3 sorry XD !

[ I didn't get to take pictures due to strobe lights directly flashing at my camera ] 


She is best known for her song "Havoc" which is pretty good.

She sang about 4 songs in total,I don't remember the names sorry. One of them was Be Free and the other was Havoc.

Without wasting time, Sam and Kurt showed up once Elizabeth finished,and some adjustments on stage.

Crowd went wild,I went wild myself.

Sam opened up with Make It Up and the crowd was exploding.

After that it was songs from the "Make It Up" album....like Shadow,Grey Area,Bring Me The Night,Me Without You,Worth It and Wherever You Are.

He did some of his cover songs as well, the Let It Go/Let Her Go , Cup Song, Summer Pop Medley,and some mash ups.





Sam Tsui did a quick change from a black attire to a grey attire for "Grey Area" and stayed that way.

My brain couldn't keep up with the excitement that it literally blacked out and I forgot where I was for a few moments. Guess you can't get too happy :3

Of course,the usual things went on, 

" I love you Malaysia "
" We will be back soon "
" We visited Batu Caves the other day,and the monkeys were scary "
" There was a chief monkey,and it attacked Sam,he was so freaked out :1 "
















You may notice that some pictures are clearer than others.

1. I don't have steady hands
2. I was behind some people,so I had to do my best to exclude their hands that were up and the shots were horrible.
3. I'm not using a pro type of camera :/

#LameExcuses

The concert lasted for 3 hours.....Sam and Kurt dead tired. But we enjoyed ourselves,and I'm sure they did too. Sam and Kurt took crowd selfies so I assume it will be on their Instagram...I didn't check. JinnyBoy also took selfies and videos together with us.

A new video from JinnyBoy will be out next week,and it's a high chance it's about this concert,because it was electrifying so there's no reason to not post it either way. 


Do subscribe,link is above this line.

It was an unforgettable night,that I will treasure forever.


Album. You can also get it on iTunes for USD 9.99


Wristband,according to Kurt,it's the first and we,Malaysia are the FIRST to get it.



Poster,can't figure out where to put it :/


New T-shirt. Forgive me for low quality picture,yet again! Not cheap...RM80...but totally worth it. 

Thanks for reading guys.

Shoutout to the stars of the night,Sam and Kurt 



Hope you had a great time yourself guys,thanks for putting up a good show and tolerating with us Malaysians and our shenanigans. Enjoy your stay,if you guys are still here :1 Please come back soon.

Shoutout to Livescape for organising this event and JinnyBoy TV once again. Great night !


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments