Singapore Activity and Haul !!

By Gregory Low - June 13, 2014

Hi Internet,

It's been a hectic 4 days for my dad and I,our exciting journey to Singapore,and our FML-our-trip-is-over journey back home.

I took my pictures through my camera this time so I'll attach ALL of them this time!

My Internet is shit as I type all this down so bear with me if I don't really have much content,because I'm attaching a LOT of pictures similar to a play-by-play of each day

My previous visit to Singapore


DAY 1 

Arrived at Singapore around 1 if I'm not mistaken,went straight to the hotel (Holiday Inn Express) which was the hotel I stayed in during my previous visit. I don't know but my dad seemed to like to hotel so he booked it,again. Not complaining.




I was warmly greeted by my aunt who was waiting for us across the street in Paragon Mall and she became our tour guide for the day,even though she's showing us the exact same things like the previous time. My dad and I were dead hungry so we headed to a restaurant.


After lunch we headed to find Scape,which was pretty hard. I guess the place is kinda new?

So,after an intense 1-2 hour of walking,we headed over to the "Singapore Travel Agency" or something like that for tourists to get directions. Then,we found Scape.

The only reason I wanted to go to Scape anyway was to get the Jian Hao badges,and I found some other cool stuff in the process. His badges,stickers and shirt are available at Scape Underground at The Little Badge Shop. Badges cost $5 each if I'm not mistaken,sticker I'm not sure,I didn't buy the shirt.


Twitter : https://twitter.com/thejianhaotan
YouTube : http://www.youtube.com/user/teenageguruz



These super badass smartphone covers can be located on the ground floor of Scape. I didn't see the shop name,but the covers practically comes with any model of phones,mainly Samsung and Apple devices.

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-18190N and it's practically a no-one-would-buy kind of phone. But hey,some rocking covers there! It's a "Buy 2 free 1" offer for the price of $20 for 3,so that's $40 for 6. The more mainstream your phone is,the cooler the cover choices,so do check the shop out if you have a GS3 above or a iPhone 4 above.

So that was my first day,tiring and exhausting,but overly enjoyed myself,also getting some exercise.

DAY 2

USS !! (Universal Studios Singapore). Woke up real early for breakfast,and headed for USS and reached there 30 minutes before it even opened its gates,so there wasn't a crowd. Easier to get on rides that way. My first ride was the "Revenge Of Mummy" roller coaster ride,and I wasn't hyped because it was my dads' idea not mine.




Forgive my awful photograph but I'm the headless one. (My head is just faced down protected by the neck rest,I'm not a moving corpse =.=)

After that,was just walking around enjoying myself and buying TONS of stuff!







Necklace,it's two sided but I'm just lazy to crop them together. Really tired.


Souvenirs ! 4 lucky people will receive a souvenir for free ! No contest sorry,it's for 4 random friends


New pencil box,because my old one is rotting a little bit.


A really cute "recording" pillow.


 A hat,because it was REALLY hot at USS


 Yes,I won a Grammy Award for "Greatest Boyfriend". My grandma said that a girl should have bought it and I should have bought "Greatest Girlfriend" but I'm keeping the Grammy to myself,so why exactly would I buy a "Greatest Girlfriend" Grammy when

a) I am single
b) I'm a guy

























DAY 3

Cable Car ride! Was kinda excited but the trip wasn't interesting and a lot of walking around USS made me tired really fast! Cable car,Butterfly Farm,Aquarium and a free slice of pizza !

















That's pretty much for Day 3. Right after al these,I went back to the hotel and my dad just crashed and started snoring while I played Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 3.

SINGAPORE HAUL !!


A selfie stick! Original price $25 but bought it for $20 because it was the display version. Yup,the last one!


I know,I know....I'm outdated. The movie isn't coming out soon,so I have time to read up. In about an hour and a half brought me to the 140+ page and the content is amazing. $16 

Well,I've had my fun this holidays. Looks like I gotta focus on my O-levels now. Ugh,this sucks.

Until next time guys,take care

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments