Update

By Gregory Low - February 04, 2015

As I really have nothing to do at the moment besides thinking of what my future might look like and how things can / could change really quickly , I decided that , why not talk about something random , typical me.

Being a graduated school kid , there's really nothing much to do these days. Of course, there's options of working and college , but my driving lessons are interfering and college starts next month , so I'm already packed .

This also leads to being "school sick" as you just want to head back to school (for some weird reason) and just enjoy school all over again. The adults once told me that this would happen, and I thought it was just a bunch of baloney - I mean , in my defense I really hated school , when I WAS in school. 

But that's the past , and I should just look forward to whatever that I might have to go through. Thinking about my career in the future , basically I want to enter the I.T section , which would just lead me to (hopefully) work at Steam and then head on to participate in "The Voice" and win XD

Regardless of what course / direction I pursue , the end result will definitely end in " entertainment " let it be singing or acting, either one. Perhaps even both , if I'm lucky.

On Monday I went to take my driving theory ( called "Undang" here in Malaysia ) for the third time. I still felt uneasy as the questions were definitely not going to be easy, but 2 weeks of training should pay off. It did.

None of the questions were the questions that came out in the revision DVD , but I managed to answer them and gained 44 / 50 - which is a pass !!

So I'm moving to the practical test which is two weeks which means a whole day on the driving track. But before that , I have to sit for a 6 hour lecture on car maintenance, which just for extra measures, I'm gonna bring along a pillow in case the lecture becomes something totally crazy and all about nonsense .

One really cool thing is that I'll be getting fiber optic internet access next week, which means *fingers crossed* top speed wifi. I'll be able to post / play / do more things IN MY OWN HOUSE , rather than going to my friends' just to steal their wifi. So I'm happy with that. 

Oh and whoever that's reading this right now, if you're a mobile gamer and is looking for a new phone, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 drains your battery like wild fire . 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments