CNY and others

By Gregory Low - February 20, 2015

Happy Chinese New Year guys !

Hope that everyone had a great day yesterday with all your relatives , eating and sharing quality time together.

My Chinese New Year wasn't the best, yet it wasn't the worst as well. I received quite a lot of "hong bau" yesterday, which I'm happy about. But that's not really the thing.

Considering the fact that I only see my cousins once a year, pretty much , it's really hard to communicate with them, so I just isolated myself by sitting on the sofa and watched some Karate Kid, which I'm really sick of, since I've watched that movie way too many times.

I did talk to a few people, but the conversation didn't really go far because the topic of discussion was really limited to a few sentences. It's quite typical for me to just look around and think to myself , " you're really hot, be mine " but at the end of the day, I'm ugly myself and they're my cousins. Somehow my ugliness made me a master at singing, somehow....haha !

I asked my aunt that's living in England to help me get a copy of Alfie Deyes's "Pointless Book" which I'm really psyched to get in the mail, probably in a weeks time. In the meantime, I have to prepare myself for my upcoming driving lessons, not that I'm really enthusiastic for it or anything. Why can't us humans be born smart ?


The highlight of the week for me is being able to have the Gravity EP in my iTunes, which just increased my chances of opening the iTunes app daily to listen to songs.

The songs in the EP are (in order )

  1. Gravity
  2. Talk
  3. Dreaming Alone
  4. Paralyzed
  5. Fireproof
  6. Brighter
The album is really magical and the lyrics are really meaningful. I really love Dreaming Alone and Brighter, those two really shine among the rest.

Get the album here on iTuneshttp://bit.ly/1DFSOgy

Time's running out for me right now, since March 3rd is just around the corner, which is the day that I receive my SPM results. I'm not excited, I'm dying inside. I can tell that I didn't do the best, and if I do get good results, I'd probably be bursting out in tears, literally.

I was supposed to go out for an outing with my friends today, but my dad isn't feeling really well so I decided to blow my plans and let him rest. 

I asked my cousin about life in college and he gave me a few tips, which seems useful, but I'll wait until college starts before I get the chance to use those tips. I'd probably be sitting in the music room recording / learning - how to play an instrument. But I'm sure it will be a magical time.

Currently I'm a really lazy person, just being a couch potato and hogging up whatever food I can find in the fridge. I'd have to get up and do some exercise soon, not because being thin is good, - I just have other reasons.........







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments