The Road To Korea

By Gregory Low - March 06, 2015

What's the first thing that comes into your head when you see / hear the word "Korea" or "Korean" ?





If any Koreans are reading this and feel offended , I'm sorry. Just for your information, your leader is one famous dude on the Internet, if you've yet to notice that. We all love your hairstyle Kim Jong Un !

But that's in the eyes of the elderly. But what about the teenagers? I'll give you a hint.





Yes , Kpop. We all love Kpop. The main reason is because of their very catchy songs that you just need to put on repeat ( Note : I'm listening to B.A.Ps' "One Shot" while writing this Blog post )
Another reason is because the guys are freaking cute ( even I can't deny it ) and the girls are freaking hot !



With Korea rising - both politically , which I have no interests about and musically - my thing , a lot of hype goes all over the place , let it be on the Internet with memes and gifs on girls dancing as seen above to Taeyang with his shirt off.

I'm gonna bring up a very old topic , one that is about two months old , where I comment on the B1A4 concert in Malaysia. The main buzz over that concert was when the Malay girls went up on the stage and hugged the Kpop artists but the Islam group called it "harassment and rape" somehow. 

I don't have any power to comment over the issue and I don't intend to ( to avoid the cops knocking at my door ) - but sometimes you gotta let loose a little bit. If you restrict yourself too much to the point where everything is illegal to do , then what's the point in living ?

Right after the B1A4 concert , Taeyang came around and was given firm warnings overhand about not stripping topless on stage as it's "haram" for Muslim girls. That really set all social media ablaze , condemning Malaysia about being all stupid and being a jerk ( which even I pitted in the suggestion )

But seriously, give us some space. The country is already bad enough, please don't restrict anymore things, or people - not just me in particular would go hating on the country and all sorts of nonsense. I mean , when Gangnam Style came out , some source said that the dance was humiliating the Islam religion. Please tell me how ? Thanks .

This is the time where I take about 3 minutes to figure out if I said anything offensive in my post , because then again I don't want cops knocking at my door, well that is if the authorities are good to trace the post back to my address, which I believe isn't hard to do but Malaysia isn't the.....tech geek kind of country.

Some music to finish up this pointless post :

  1. Girls Day "Expect" : http://bit.ly/1wIG0jT
  2. Vixx "Error" : http://bit.ly/1wa5k2c
  3. Taeyang "Eyes , Nose, Lips" : http://bit.ly/1rELldO
  4. B.A.P "One Shot" : http://bit.ly/1ESH8I8
  5. NU'EST "Action" : http://bit.ly/1zzz8bx
If you're wondering why the guys have eyeliner, it's normal for them Kpop boys to look girly, because it makes them look better.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments