A Thousand Miles Away

By Gregory Low - March 31, 2015

I noticed I haven't been updating my Blog recently , as I don't really have any content that's interesting enough to talk / rant about on this Blog . Surprising that I still gain views everyday. Thank you :)

So far I've been busy learning how to drive , although the lessons are just once a week . The rest of the time I just spend sitting in my corner and being on YouTube , while trying to figure out what I want to do with my life.

I've told myself to go downstairs for a swim or maybe to the gym , which obviously failed as usual because I'm just too lazy , and these days it's always pouring cats and dogs , so I have an excuse to tell myself ....

Two weeks ago I managed to go to an Ultraman convention , which 90% of the audience was minors which literally pit me in a situation of " Do I really belong here?" I found some teenagers here and there so eventually I found myself comfortable. The performance was good , though it was mainly choreographed for kids , because at one point the audience was supposed to stand and dance , using moves that were just hand gestures going up and down , the kind of dancing you'd learn in preschool .

I haven't started college yet , but I'm quite pumped and enthusiastic about it. The irony is that I'm heading into Mass Communication which basically means talk, talk , talk - but I'm a quiet person. So I'll just have to cross my fingers that I don't go back to my quiet self , though I normally can't shut up when I'm around someone I'm comfortable with .

My mum said that I wouldn't go far , as usual with her "non supportive" attitude , as you have to work like shit to make it in communications. She probably thinks I'm going into advertisements , which I'm not. I'm going to film making. And for all the people who keep telling me there's no film making course in communications , look it up idiots !

In other news , Wrestle Mania 31 was amazing , as the matches were incredible and congratulations to the respective winners. This Pay-Per-View probably saved WWE from the devastating let-down from the previous Pay-Per-View that is Royal Rumble. So well done there.

Going back to film making , I think I'm gonna enjoy it. Making computer games is amazing , no doubt , but I really like the idea of being behind the camera , or maybe IN FRONT . Who knows , I might make it one day .

Film making these days isn't really hard. You can either be an actor or a YouTuber , which both is fun to do, except acting sometimes revolves around life and death situations. YouTubers these days are becoming really successful , from the likes of PewDiePie , Zoella , Tyler Oakley , Troye Sivan and many others. So that's one route I'm definetely interested in.

Hope you guys have a great day ahead , and happy April . Fast & Furious comes out this week so I'm really pumped up for it. And at the end of April there's Avengers , so what's there not to look forward to ?


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments