So , Here's The Thing !

By Gregory Low - May 28, 2015

Let's just start off with a long , winding , brain twisting , mind blowing , no-one-even-cares post. But then again , thanks for reading my pointless blog ( not affiliated with Alfie Deyes ) anyways .

How are you guys , hope you're doing well , doing fine . Great, let's move on . I don't usually start my posts off like this with a really nice greeting and being concerned about you guys , but I'm not a bad person , so why not do just that.

College started * looks into the abyss of death * . Technically , it ain't all bad , although the road ahead can be a bit rocky , if not ... there isn't a road at all , because I might just quit and be the failure that I usually am ........ Moving on .

There's 10 of us in the Communications Diploma course . They range from pretty much everything a classroom should have - the foreigner , the smart one , the one who's really close to their parents and asks their parents for help all the time , the annoying one , the " I don't give a dam " one , the cute one , the K-Pop fanatic , the singer , the hardworking one , the anime fanatic , and the dark and mysterious . I might be missing out some pointers , but nevertheless , I love you guys ( if you're reading this ) - probably might not give my website link to them anyways , but along the road , who knows .

Of course , the lecturers are really nice , I mean , I gotta give them positive remarks - after all , we're all allowed to bring coffee into the class , which is one thing that schools don't allow because school sucks . Nuff said.

Really shouldn't be typing all this reckless nonsense down because well , I have some work to do , but I promised myself I'd update my Blog sometime , and I chose the worst time to do it . Well done Greg , well done.

Anyways , on a shorter note , Pentatonix is gonna perform live in 2 days which is really exciting , as I did have to wait a stinking month just for this , so that's something to look forward to.

Briefly pause for a moment , as I would like to pay respect to my late grand auntie who passed away . RIP , you will be missed .

( I'm actually writing this down as some sort of script , usually that works for a video or a vlog , but since I'm a dumbass and have no clue on how to record myself talking in front of a camera , all the stuff jumbled up in my head , shall be written down here , or typed down , whichever works best )

Looking forward on this journey with the new friends I've made in college , and I guess it's time to delete some of my old friends , since most of them are assholes and don't want to talk to me . Not gonna mention who , figure it out yourself ....... lol

Basically the whole point of this Blog post was just to let you guys know that I hit a million views in total on YouTube. That's a really big deal , since my content is really crappy . And I'm pretty sure 90% of them are on "copyright" warnings .


But , yeah *claps* *explodes confetti*

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments