MY Life

By Gregory Low - June 01, 2015

NOTE : This post contains a LOT of cursing , swearing , and fucking about life . I don't give a damn , I'm letting loose. Enjoy




College started for me . But you already know that I presume . With that , I have some small issues with transportation . My "dad" has to go to work , whereas every other fucking person in the world is busy for some god damn reason .

Oh yeah , if you're a family member of mine and is reading this , I'm not taking back what I'm gonna say in this post. Got a fucking problem with that ? Come and see me . 

With that being said , transportation's been hard for me to go to college. So my dad went to get a personal taxi to fetch me there. Fair enough. But , he didn't tell my "mum" . I spilled the beans and my mum blew it all up to my dad , which pretty much fucked up everyone , mostly me.

See , I'm fucking tired of all their fucking pointless bullshit and drama . It fucking sucks being in MY position . Perhaps me dying would be the best , you guys can fucking rot and suffer over my corpse because of all the fucking mistakes you cunt asses made. 

For my mum , give me some space. I deserve my fucking freedom . I couldn't care about the law and whatever custody a pathetic fucking judge gave you over me . My life is mine and mine alone. You can go ahead and call every single friend you have or I have and ask them to consult me , it's not gonna bloody work . 

For my dad , stop fucking leaving me to do all the talking . I don't fucking care if you have a short fuse or something , if you're pissed off , go and fucking kill each other . Leave me the fuck alone . You both don't fucking know how hard it is for ME . I might seem like a selfish little cunt here , but I don't bloody care , I'm just gonna act this way for as long as it fucking takes.

FOR MY AUNT , I know you're gonna be reading this . Don't bother sending me a long Whatsapp message or whatsoever . Just tell your brother ( my dad ) to handle his problems by himself and not fucking involve my ass in this pile of horse shit. Or else , someone's gonna get hurt , and believe me ..... SOMEONE MIGHT EVEN DIE !!

I'm sick of all this , sick of this life . Fuck my mum , fuck my dad , fuck my family , fuck my REAL mum , fuck my REAL dad , fuck everyone , fuck everything . So what if I am blessed with a lot of luxury and many more , it fucking stinks dying mentally because of your two whore shit foster parents going out at each others throats every fucking day because they don't like each other , and involving me along the way . Grow the fuck up , or I'll end your pathetic fucking lives .

Go ahead , call the counselor to help me , call the pathetic shit bag American pastor to consult me . Call my best friends to consult me . It's not gonna fucking work . Fuck you all .

Even God isn't even helping me , so there's no point doing anything right now . Maybe falling down from the 14th floor will finally put me to peace . I don't fucking care about the grief everyone else will feel , they deserve it .

Then again , I'm not an idiot to kill myself , I fear death . I'm just gonna be a better dad , a better husband , a better friend , a better everything than my whole family could ever be , because they're fucking pathetic . 

Did I hurt your feelings ? Oh , my bad . Probably didn't hurt you ENOUGH . Go cringe in a fucking corner over the fucks that has happened in my life and how to solve it . 







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments