C2AGE

By Gregory Low - June 07, 2015

Before I continue with the post , going to clarify something . 

First off , from my previous rant ( that I'm not going to take down ) , I mentioned that it is pointless to send me tons of messages telling me who's at fault and all , well - it kinda was . I was mad , I had enough , I made that post . Done deal .

So yesterday and today , there was a anime convention called "C2AGE" that was held at HELP International School . It's pretty cool because for once , I get to use my student pass to get some VIP access to places that are prohibited to enter . So that's a point on my side .

Went there with my bae , not really . I hate him , a lot . Somehow . Don't kill me . Bye . Kidding . Not really . 


In case you didn't know what these conventions are all about , it's basically the day when all the anime geeks , nerds , and freaks come out of their homes to just , have fun . From basic cosplays like Naruto , to the really sophisticated ones like Iron Man , with lights shining from the chest , hands and the eyes on his mask . Two thumbs up for the guy , must be hot inside the suit .

Anyways , the whole thing wasn't as good as I expected , because I was hunting down cool necklaces and rings . I managed to get 2 necklaces , but no rings , at least not the ones worth mentioning .

Pictures :


My college classmate showed up ( guy holding the glow stick ) , so I decided to snap a pic when he least expected 



























Here's the MSI gaming booth , which is the place where I spent most of my time practicing my Counter Strike skills , and showing off .
















Spotted a Kamen Rider , had to take a picture. It's a rare find.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments