Legal , Updates , And Then Some

By Gregory Low - June 12, 2015

Hey guys !

So this week has been crazy . And by crazy , I mean insane . It's not just a typical week where you head to college , study , try not to blow your money on Starbucks , so on and so on .

On Monday , I took my driving exam . Of course , the nervousness kicked on as usual , especially when there were a lot of others who did very badly. Heck , they didn't even get pass the balancing part on the slope , which is basically - the first obstacle , as I would call it for now . Or maybe section ... yeah , section's good .

The driving exam is divided into three sections . Section 1 is where you have to examine and explain the condition of the car to the invigilator , such as the current condition of the tire , parts of the engine and how to check them and so on . Basically , that part alone consists of around 22 points , which apparently , if you mess up - you fail . It's that simple . And that's what I did . I messed up . In my defense , the invigilator was a bit of a dickhead so , I don't really care .

Section 2 was the basic test drive around the driving range , which meant balancing on the slope , parking and the S and N / Z turn . I was number 38 , which meant a lot of people went before me , and majority of them couldn't get pass the slope . I didn't really think I'd make it , but I made it . Guess I managed to handle the clutch a little bit better than the others. The car wasn't easy to drive though . It had the tough grip handle or something , which meant if you have a very light grip on the steering wheel , it will just rotate back to it's default position , so you'd have to hold it as tightly as you can as if your life depends on it , and then some .

Section 3 was the real deal , which meant driving on the highway . Yes , it was scary . But I was able to zone out of the mental barrier in my head telling me that I wouldn't be able to do it . I can agree for one that the invigilator sitting beside me was a bit intimidating , with his shades on and all . What made things worse was basically the radio and the songs it was playing . Maroon 5 , Wiz Khalifa and others literally blasted off the speakers , for a diversion . Thankfully , it didn't affect me and I was able to keep my concentration on the road rather than my mind going blank and singing lullabies , and I'd probably crash .

Once I drove back to the track , and to the stop location , the invigilator took out my test files and ticked as many "Fails" as he could find . At this point I kinda figured I messed up , as the 5 minute ride wasn't very enjoyable anyways. I was shaking my head in disappointment throughout the whole journey over small mistakes I made. To my surprise , the invigilator ticked the "Passed" box at the end of the whole paper and told me to sign it . My mind , spirit , soul , and everything else was rejoicing .

Although I didn't really pray or anything before taking the test , I guess I'm thankful to God for allowing me to pass this test on my first attempt . Like they say , beginners luck ! Of course , everyone in my family was really happy and I received a lot of Whatsapp messages and phone calls from all over . 

 I had a presentation yesterday which I had 10 minutes to talk about in front of my lecturer and classmates ( thankfully , there's only 9 of them ) - and all 9 of them are literally the best people you can ever find . Compared to my high school friends , who are all assholes , bitches and a lot more . I talked about YouTube being a career , which turned out quite well , especially during the Q & A section , where my classmate Jayne was bombarding me with question after question and I was able to answer them . 

Oh and , I now have a slight crush on someone in my college . Gonna be hard to figure out the person though , for my college mates who are possibly reading this . ( especially you Kez , I gave you my URL ) - lol .

So , last week - I asked my aunt whom lives in London if she could help me get a book by a YouTuber called Connor Franta , and she said okay . So she mailed it , and it came in the mail today ! The whole thing is amazingly beautiful by itself . I've yet to read it , but I really cannot wait . Psyched. Sadly I have mid terms next Monday so I gotta put some effort into studying rather than reading a biography , for the time being .

But here are some images of the book I plucked out of Google Images. There , I said it - it's not my pictures . I'm a bad photographer . 


( Front cover )


( Back cover )

My aunt used Amazon to purchase the book , then shipped it all the way here to Malaysia . Thank you so much ! 




Subscribe to Connor Franta : Connor Franta's YouTube

One last thing , it's about my sexuality . To those who really stalk me , I do post occasionally on Facebook that I'm gay , I question my sexuality , I fanboy over guys and a lot more . 

No I'm not gay . I'm just the type of guy who like to fanboy over guys because I look up to them as a source of inspiration for me to pursue my own dreams and passions . I'm not saying that I don't look up to female personas , but there are a lot more male personas that made it big compared to females . Not being a feminist or anything , I'm just stating some facts .



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments