The Treasures of a Rider

By Gregory Low - May 19, 2013

Firstly,let me start by saying,hi.......okay that was terrible.My first post here, [actually it's like my hundredth post,but I deleted them all due to some personal issues with busybodies] .I have obtained countless of treasures since the starting of the month.I started off my treasure hunting by attempting to obtain a Samsung Galaxy S3 which was on a bet to find out the first person to find 5 yellow eggs and 5 red eggs for a treasure hunt.I came in third with a goodie bag,well that went well -_-.Anyways,that experience kept me going for more until I managed to obtain the Kamen Rider W Gaia Memories that were labeled Joker,Cyclone,Heat and Luna. Joker was practically the coolest as well,it was black and dark purple [PERFECT!!!] and it functions as a memory that increases your physical abilities [well,in the TV series].Cyclone is just a green memory with the ability to utilize fast kicks and punches and comes with a Windy Stabilizer [more like a scarf that is hooked to your back or some sort].Heat,well obviously is red and generates fire.Luna is a yellow memory with a twist.It has the ability to create illusions such as increasing your arms length and more weird things.Then came collecting the action figures which currently I have like.....30?That's a lot [I know] but there's more to collect [O.O].Yeah,I'm childish.Well,currently I'm waiting for my keyboard that I'm getting from my brother for my birthday [not revealing who and when as this is all privacy,duh] !!Erm,yeah....suddenly I forgot what I wanted to write.See you soon :3



Bye



DX

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments