Sickness Overload

By Gregory Low - May 22, 2013

First off,I've been sick ever since the start of the week.Wow,how fantastic.I guess this isn't one of the normal fever where it gets better after a few days,this one gets worse,and worse!This is like the worst thing that shouldn't happen to you on the week of all the major subjects in the exam,and a few days from the holidays.Perfect......!Never gonna 'enjoy' another fabulous week like this one.Tragic!

Secondly,my grudge against my uncle is just getting deeper and deeper.If he's so rich,might as well get a damn TV of his own in his house and pay for Astro.Why in the world does he have to come over to my grandma's every single day and ruin my show?!Who the hell does he think he is?!Clearly I can't wait for him to just move out!

Though tomorrow is the last day of the exams,I'm not really looking forward to the two weeks holiday.Maybe I could go sightseeing at other countries but I'd be bored to death because I've never actually been outside of this darn country.I'm not the type of person that doesn't step out of his comfort zone,it's just that I've never actually had the 'funds' to get out of this miserable country.A few days of vacation at a foreign country would be the bomb,literally!I'd be happy to death and scream in my head 'I've finally gotten out of hell' Thank God!

Everything else doesn't really matter now,all I really want is to get well and healthy as a horse ASAP!!!

Thanks for reading,I know it's kinda short,cuz I really can't think right now.It's like a specific 'parasite' or some sort took over my brain and deleted all that I have to say.Until next time,which I believe is tomorrow,take care ya'll!



DX

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments