The Outcome

By Gregory Low - May 20, 2013

We all have days where things are good,and other times,things are bad.In my situation,things are barely good,things are constantly bad......why?Well,I don't know,maybe I just had bad karma?Perhaps in my 'previous' life I was a gigantic dinosaur which constantly kills and eats undefended baby dinosaurs even though I'm full,just for the fun of it.I'm just saying that as an example,I never hired someone to go back around a few millions of years ago to see if I was even alive.Technically,that's not even possible.Even Chris Angel wouldn't have that ability,considering he has everything else.Lets just get to the point guys.When you're a kid,you tend to be just anxious to grow up into a teenager,and once you do reach your teenage years,you just wanna reverse time and go back to your childhood.We all live once......actually that isn't really a correct phrase.The real meaning is 'You live everyday,you only die once'.But the fact that [YOLO] seems much more cooler to say,you can stick to that if you want.School,the thing we all hate.Perhaps during your childhood in the first six years of school,things go out well,and less things to worry about.But once you reach year 7 until year 11 [Form 1 - Form 5] your mind stimulates a different kind of feeling where you despise school and just wanna go home the second you enter your school compound.

Exams,basically the worst thing about school.We all go through basically around 4 exams in a year,unless you have a major exams then there will be TONS of trial exams for you to pass.Our parents always rely on us to get good grades,just to get a good job in the future and live a happy life with husband/wife and kids,maybe even more.The tension and stress that builds up will cause us to lose focus on studies and tend to approach other things,most commonly the TV,computer or your smartphone/tablet.This is a MAJOR distraction.

First,we have social media,probably and possibly the #1 distraction thing for students.Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,Skype,Blogger and MANY more......I admit,I get caught up to this stuff.In fact,I spam my Twitter everyday,almost every second!We might think 'Why do I even bother studying,when I still have many years to go'.You probably even have other questions that you tend to ask yourself,I don't know.Studying is key.It helps you get a good job and a brighter future [as mentioned on the above paragraph].A good job equals to good pay,then you don't have to constantly beg your parents for allowance money to buy the things you want.

I remember when I was small,toys seemed cheap like a single Ultraman figure would be around RM 19.90.Then a few years later,RM 29.90,now RM 39.90.I mean like,what?! RM 39.90 for a single figurine isn't cheap!What,did the figurine company make it out of gold?It doesn't even make sense considering the terms that the figurine is just made up of rubber!These days,technology is booming,like LITERALLY booming!You can only get a smartphone for at least RM 500 or so......I don't know.That's quite expensive.

There's much more I want to talk about,but reading this post myself just made me realize that all this goes directly to me.I need to study hard :D

Regards,

DX

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments