Toys Kill Us

By Gregory Low - May 27, 2013

Dear friends,let me give you a good piece of advice.Do not bring books to a bookstore,do not bring videos to a video store,do not bring toys to a toy store,and every other store that applies,don't bring something in a shop that are selling that thing,or else you'll end up like me.

Lets start from point blank.I went out to a specific shopping mall early in the morning,for some parking space,God they don't make enough parking spaces,a thousand isn't enough these days.Come on,you'll agree with me.Okay,back to the point.Once I entered the shopping mall,my dad allowed me to walk around,so I headed of to Toys R' Us due to boredom.Entered in,walked around.Guess I stayed in a specific section for too long and peeking at people....wonder why I did that.Oh well,I paid the price for that when a Bangla cleaner stopped me at the entrance right when I was leaving the store.He took out my toy that I brought along with me from my bag,and accused me of stealing it.Oh wow,what an idiot.What's even better is when coincidentally he managed to find a box that my toy was supposed to come from and that box was empty.

The only idiot part of him was his looks.....trash!Accusing me for no reason,unforgivable.Yeah,I'm hot tempered....gotta stop that!Anyways,some Malay dude brought me to a store room where an obese Malay woman came up to me and accused me of stealing.Seriously,these guys are such losers!What proof do you have.CCTV footage did show me walking around,but I didn't steal anything.....LOSERS!!!!They said three people saw me stealing,but couldn't bring out the three people......MORE LOSERS!!!Then some stupid Indian manager came out of his office and asked me to pay three times the price of the toy. WTH?! I'm supposed to pay 700 bucks for a toy I already bought few years back?! ~~ BS!!I seriously regret for not using vulgarities on them,guess being polite to elders is good....well not to them....they just seem like 6 years older.

So I was confined in this small room with a Bangla who doesn't speak English and an Indian man who kept asking me personal stuff.Touch me you die!Anyways,I was supposed to pay them 700 or I end up behind bars .Didn't really scare me but I don't wanna be behind bars with no cable. Anyways,my dad came and settled everything by paying them 200....thank God....or else I'll skin them alive.

Anyways,after all that crap,I lost my appetite to eat anything so I just went to the cinemas to watch Star Trek:Into Darkness.The movie just blew my mind away.Currently right now everything is fine and I'm just getting packed to go to an island.Bye!


Sorry if I offended anybody


DX

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments