Holidays on Paper

By Gregory Low - May 24, 2013

Hey guys,so I guess after 2.....maybe 3 days of constant dozing of medicine,I'm finally better.....yay! I did skip a day of exams yesterday,but it's the last day and only 1 exam so I don't lose much.Holidays have finally started and I'm really,I mean REALLY pumped for it,probably because I've already had this holiday planned out on a piece of paper.

Heading out to a shopping mall around these days will be a must.Probably because there's a convention that I really want to attend,just for the merchandise they're selling,with discount.FANTASTIC! I'd be able to collect them all,that is if I have the funds to do so......!

Going on a vacation to the island (not mentioning).....?! Sweet! I guess seeing the ocean after.....6 or 7 years is just awesome!Can't wait for that too.

Then there's visiting a museum.....not just any museum.....but a 3D museum.......filled with art.WOW.....talk about creativity.There's many more that I wanna share,but I think I'll keep it to myself so that you guys don't figure out where I live ;) .

These days,I've REALLY been in love with Korean stuff.....obviously starting with the music.Can you even beat it?!I doubt,they're golden.I first knew about K-Pop was through Girls Generation......actually through Wonder Girls with their hit single 'Nobody' ,but I didn't know that was a Korean song cuz I was small when I first heard it.It then came to BigBang,PSY and all those stuff.But now I've been playing Heo Young Saeng on repeat.....for 3 days straight wow! Google him up if you don't know who he is.Listen to his hit single 'Crying' and I GUARANTEE  you'll fall in love with him.....now I'm just gay :3



Anyways,for those who has holidays,enjoy yourselves and stay safe


DX


 Heo Young Saeng 



Girls Generation

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments