Already Over

By Gregory Low - March 30, 2014

Hi Internet,

A week has gone by,WHAT?!

Which technically means,holidays are over

AND,I'm back home.

Overall,my week was fantastic hanging out with my bro and his friends mainly Brandon and Toby who are rally cool dudes who could just put ALL my friends that I know to shame.


Besides that,the food there was awesome,especially when we had 3 pizzas all to ourselves on the last day.

Friday was a long day,then Saturday was even longer,since I had a birthday party and Justin's music class to accompany him to.Then Sunday went by fast.

Then........

Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friiiiiiiiiiiiday,Saturday

Why was Friday the longest?

Well,I went to Lipo Shopping Mall to just hang around (typically to buy new shoes for myself but that never happened) and I met some of Justin's friends.

WHO ARE THEY?

Well,honestly I don't remember their names BUT......three of them are Korean

#HolyCrapDreamComeTrue

I've NEVER seen a Korean guy or girl before.Yes,I was broke to go to BigBang's concert back in 2012 and I didn't know that G-Dragon,Taeyang and Seungri was even in Malaysia until it was too late.

Now I just gotta find out when Taylor Swift comes by :3

Any way we headed to StarBucks where I ordered my FIRST drink from there,ever! No joke!

#Outdated

So I had no clue on what to order because I'm not a real fan YET on mocha or cappuccino so I just went with Justin by ordering Signature Chocolate. Heavenly moments was made there,I can tell you.

If you've tasted Signature Chocolate then you'll know what I mean.If you haven't,you should try it out.

Justin's friend then told us that they were having pizza and Brandon and I were invited so we tagged along.I just ate one slice but I had a big jug of grape juice all to myself.

After that,we headed off to the cinema to buy tickets to watch Non- Stop

The whole plot is technically on a plane hijacking.And here's the funny part.I watched the movie the day before I boarded the flight home :3

While in the cinema I decided to challenge Justin and Brandon to throw a piece of popcorn up in the air and lands in their mouth.I failed and Justin failed.Brandon threw the popcorn to the person sitting behind and Justin and I burst into laughter but quietly.

We also went to the arcade where we spent a LOT of money on,because we needed some fun time.And seriously,the girls walking around the shopping mall are hot,hot,hot ! Surprisingly they didn't have a guy with them........

Any way,Justin gave me an early birthday gift in the form of a Logitech keyboard and I'm really happy about it !! 

I will miss you guys and I hope to visit you again,hopefully without my mum being such a dick in the airport and during the flight.

Take care guys :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments