Swaggy !

By Gregory Low - March 23, 2014

Hi Internet,

It's been a hectic week,and it's midnight now,yet I'm still writing this just in case if I forget about the content.

Firstly,as you all might have already known,I'm in Jakarta ^.^

It was a hectic Friday,why?

Firstly,school.

Pn Khoo was being her usual self,being long-winded and all.If you don't mind,shut up,just shut up!

Secondly,TONS of homework that I got on the last minute.Guess I won't be doing them any time soon.

So right after school,I was supposed to have a photoshoot,but because I had to rush to the airport,I had to take my pic fast and I look like crap.I won't be sharing the picture any time soon :P

I had to rush to the airport,and my mum was being a total jerk the whole way.

First of all,she kinda screwed up everything on where we should check in and stuff like this,then she kept on telling people "this is my son"

No one cares!

Then,she spend so much time on cosmetics such as perfume I almost needed a wheelchair,and she kept complaining that I walked too slow.

You're walking as f*cking fast as Usain Bolt and you expect me to keep up?

Then inside the flight,of course,total chaos.

She kept talking to me about stuff while I was watching TV and the plane had so many announcements I was tempted to go over to the person who's giving the announcements and just beat them.

Then the drinks and snacks came and I saw Coke.Of course,we all want Coke ( ;) ) ,but my mum was being a complete b*tch and started talking to me like I was a five year old going all "Coke is bad for you,I said NO!!,you're taking orange juice"

Well f*ck you!

Once I reached the same sh*t came up where she went like "Hurry up Gregory.Faster Gregory.You walk too slow". EH,you gonna die tomorrow is it? That's why you're always rushing so fast you expect people to keep up at your speed of 1M MPH is it?

Then I reached my bro's house,and it looks really cool!

There was a guy around named Toby and we became friends in an instant because I mix fast with the cool people.So he's a really cool American dude who loves playing video games and has a thing for WarCraft.COOL !!!!!

Me,my bro and Toby then went to a restaurant and had a wonderful dinner with my bro,my godmother,godfather and Toby with delicious chocolate milkshakes.

Later on we picked up a guy named Brandon.He's American/Australian/Indian/Japanese.....I don't know what he is,but he is a really fun guy to talk with.He uses a lot of big words but I've been through the dictionary so I'm kinda in the green zone for now.

Brandon is TOTALLY into WarCraft (I think that's the only game he has on his laptop) and a custom game in WarCraft named "Gem Tower Defence" 

We had a good stakeout last night and we were up all night playing the XBox and beating up Brandon in WWE because he had no clue on what to do.

I don't know how we ended up in bed,but we somehow ended up in bed.

Today was awesome as well,because I had a really LONG game of LAN Party in WarCraft 3,where we were playing Vampirism the whole time,or so.I think the game lasted about 5 hours,straight.

We were at Toby's house , villa because it was his younger brothers birthday party and we were all invited.

I had my new pink earphones hanging around my neck and I think his brother thought I was gay so he started to ask me why I have pink earphones.To be honest,I don't really see that as a big problem at all.

And my mouse that I use for my computer purposes is an Iron Man mouse,and he was asking about that to,awkward.

Anyway,we didn't join the birthday party,instead we just stayed in Toby's room the whole time.I was watching Freddy vs Jason while Toby went to sleep,Brandon on his computer playing WarCraft and Justin lying on top of me and Brandon.Totally uncomfortable!

Toby's sister showed up and her characteristics resembles my cousin,in some way - rebellious.Either way,she was playing the guitar and singing and she sounded WAY better than anyone I've ever heard before!

Internet is okay here,but I struggle for it at times.

I know this post is short,but it's 1:20 am here and I'm really tired.

Until next time :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments