Being Inactive

By Gregory Low - November 11, 2014

I'll start off by saying that I'm very surprised that people still read my Blog even though none of the contents that I have posted before are anywhere near the "interesting" mark. Either way, thanks for keeping the view count active , whoever you may be.

November is definitely a very stressful month for us 97' kids as we face the toughest challenge in our live, SPM. Or in the American version - O' levels.

It's very tough as we have to dig deep to absorb all the stupid stuff the text books and reference books have to provide you with....and that is information that you just don't give a damn about.

The first day is obviously BM ( Malay ) which is one of the trickiest tests that anyone can ever take. But I managed to pull through so fingers crossed I do get a credit for that, because I need it.

The second day was English, which was okay. For my essay I chose the question that needed the story to start with " The fisherman was at sea. It was stormy " or something like that.

The third day was Maths, which was ridiculous. Why ? Apparently the government with education or something like that , changed the format of the exam ! It's a bit too ridiculous, and I'm sure all 97' kids can agree with the statement. For various reasons, which we all don't know, the government of education probably hired a psychopath from a mental-maths-asylum to write the paper, and the guy did not do a good job !

Then it was Moral , which I'm not gonna comment because it really wasn't anything , I basically used only 2 moral values to answer the WHOLE paper and I managed to pull through.

Yesterday was History, which is obviously stupid. I'm not entirely sure what this country is with making History a compulsory subject to pass to reach higher heights ( college ) but it's a stupid , stupid idea.

I mean, Malaysian history isn't even interesting. You learn pointless stuff like jars and bones and people that no one even cares about. I went to our National Museum with my dad , and it was totally boring. Of course they had bones and carcass everywhere on display which is cool because I like those kinds of stuff, but other than that it's just stuff that one does not care about, especially me.

But the History paper was tough, and fingers crossed I get high marks for the 3rd paper which is on Thursday. 

Anyhow, all the best to everyone who's sitting for their SPM and may the odds forever be in your favor. Oh and to lighten up the mood a little bit, SPM finishes ( for most people ) on November 25th , and on the 26th , Penguins Of Madagascar will be out !


How cute is Private ?!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments